Chapter 4: The day I've been waiting for so long!

Hello again guys! Here it is, the next chapter. Thank you to all for reading and liking my story. It means A LOT! :)

Please vote for my story as well as comment to let me know what you think of it. Advice will be appreciated! 

Chapter 4: The day I've been waiting for so long!

Louis:

I woke up in the morning already excited to go to Doncaster to see that beautiful face I’ve been missing for so long and of course my family too. I hoped out of my bed rushing towards the shower.

I dressed up quickly and saw Harry still sleeping! WHA?! We’re gonna be late and I seriously don’t wanna be late. I’ve waited enough and cannot wait more.

“Harrrrreeehhhh!! Wake up! We’re gonna be late!” I screamed in his ears.

“Go away Lou. Lemme sleep.” He groaned.

“NO! Jimmy protested. I wanna go home A-S-A-P.”

“Why??” he whined.

“Cause we’re gonna be meeting Valerie soon.” I said grinning from ear to ear. “She’s managing our concert in my school.”

“Kay, fine. I’m up. Now go away.”

“Aw, you don’t talk to your love of life like this. It’s rudeee.” I said in a teasing way stretching the word ‘rude’.

“Yeah, whatever.” He  muttered.

“I’m going downstairs Haz, get ready and come downstairs in 20 minutes or no bear hugs for you.” I ordered him sternly.

“Fine.” Harry huffed as I walked out of the door.

I entered the kitchen and let out a loud ‘good morning’.

“God, Lou, don’t do that!” Liam said clutching his heart. I chuckled.

“Mornin’.” Niall and Zayn said in unison. Niall stuffing his face with cereal while Zayn setting his hair in the mirror.

“You ready?” Zayn asked as he looked away from the mirror.

“Ready as always!”I replied smiling.

“Where’s Haz?” Liam asked looking away from the newspapers as I grabbed a toast and a glass of orange juice.

“Oh he’s-”

“He’s here!” I was interrupted by Harry walking down the stair in his white t-shirt with dark blue jeans and sneakers.

“Let’s go lads!” Harry said.

“Won’t you have breakfast?” Liam asked in a concerned tone.

“Nah, can we just stop at Starbucks and grab something to drink?” Harry pleaded.

“Sure.” Everyone called except for Niall, who was still stuffing his face with food. This boy still amuses me with his eating habits.

I ran towards the car not waiting for others. What do you expect? I’m excited to go to Doncaster. I started the engine and honked. The boys came running and sat in. Harry next to me whiles the others in the back.

After an hour, Zayn and Niall were fast asleep whereas Liam was tweeting out fans.

“So Lou, you gonna tell her?” Harry whispered.           

“What?” I acted dumb, not wanting to start the topic.

“Come one Lou; don’t play this dumb card on me. You gonna admit your feelings for Valerie?