Chapter 12: Start Of My Weekend

Heyyy! I'm backkkkk!

Oh oh oh and before I forget, I SUBMITTED THIS STORY AT THE WATTY AWARDS! VOTE PLEASE! 

Please COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN! Thanks!

Much love. Xx

Chapter 12: Start Of My Weekend

The week passed quite eventful as the boys were here. Louis seemed a bit more comfortable around Dylan now since we talked. Here and there, he would indirectly tell me not to get all lovey-dovey and mushy in front of him. Whenever I asked him why, he’d just say he wasn’t comfortable with his best friend playing tonsil tennis with some guy, which to be honest, I found quite weird. He never said any such thing when I was dating Stan.. Maybe cause he was his closest friend? Then shouldn’t he feel more awkward? Oh well, this boy is very confusing.

Anyways, back to the past week. The next morning after the sleepover, i.e., Sunday, we stayed home all day eating junk food and watching movies in our pajamas. Staying at home –chilling as Nialler puts it- I and the boys finally decided to change into some normal clothes and go out for dinner. Guess where? Nandos!

Monday came. i.e., time for school and our second last week here. As usual, Dylan was there to wake me up by calling me in the morning. We went together. Ellie passed saying Max was picking her up (A/N: Remember Max? Dylan’s bestie ;)).

 We had rehearsals with boys all week. Well, me and Ellie were just watching and checking if everything was okay while the boys practiced. Tuesday and Wednesday were mostly the same but after school Dylan hung out with me and the boys. Ellie had some stuff she had to do. Louis and Dylan were going along gradually and believe me, I’m really happy about it! In the evening Me and Dylan went to my place doing all the stupid stuff we can. It involved cuddling, pillow fighting etc etc.

We went for ice skating on Thursday –Ellie, Dylan, I and the boys. It was absolute fun!

Well, today is Friday and here I am, with Dylan and the boys, in my living room, waiting for Ellie to arrive. I could totally see the excitement on Niall’s face which he failed to hide while waiting for El.  Yes, they both did get close and I can always imagine them as a very cute couple. 

“What are we gonna do when El’s here?” Dylan asked.

I shrugged, looking expectantly at the boys.

“Get drunk?” Zayn winked.

“Oh no. No getting drunk today!” Liam said in a stern voice.

“Liam, you’re no fun.” Zayn pouted causing me to chuckle. If it wasn’t for Liam, the boys would’ve been famous as hooligans and not singers.

“Let’s play some game!” Niall suggested while munching chips.

“Niall, don’t speak with your mouth full.” Liam ordered again and continued, “sure, game sound good, Better than getting drunk.”

  “Yes daddy” Niall grinned.

“Truth or dare!” Harry and Louis shouted at the same time grinning at each other. I laughed before agreeing.

The door bell rang indicating El was here. I stood up, going to the door and opening it.

“Hey Val.” She smiled and hugged me.

“Hey, we’ve been waiting for you for ages!” I hugged her back.

“I know, but I’m here now, aren’t I?” she winked going to the living room.

I followed her and could hear ‘hey’s’ and ‘hellos’. I entered the room at sat back on my seat which was between Dylan and Louis.

“Okay, let’s start the game!” Harry said excitedly rubbing his hands together.