Chapter 2: Jealous?!

Hello again guys :) Thanks you for the comments I've got so far. Really appreciate that you guys took some time from your busy lives to read my story! You've no idea how much this means to me :) Oh and for the dedication part, whosoever wants a dedication, just tell me. The first person to ask me for it will get it. Thanks again!

Dylan on the side! 

And sorry if its a bit boring :/ 

Chapter 2: Jealous?!

*RING*

"Time to go home!" Ellie exclaimed.

Me and Dylan smile and stood up from our desk heading towards the exit. Usually, me and Dylan first drop Ellie at her place and then Dylan comes and hang around with me while my parents are away for work. The walk to my place was a bit silent, it was a comfortable silence. We talked a bit about random stuff, kinda planned our next date. I decided not to ask Dylan what happened to him before because he seemed a bit normal after lunch..

We reached home and I went straight in the kitchen finding something for both of us to eat when Dylan sat on the couch flicking TV channels.

"Okay, here you go. Two peanut butter sandwiches for you and me." I smiled and sat the plate on the table. Dylan looked away from the TV, forced a smile and stared back at the Tv again.

"Dylan?" I asked sensing the tension.

"Hm?" He said not looking away from the soccer match.

"What's wrong?"

"Uh, nothing.." He tailed off making me raise my eyebrow.

"Look at me." I ordered him putting my finger under his chin and making him look at me. He let out a sigh and I waited for him to speak.

"I.. uh, I think, um, I think I'm jealous.." I answered, his face flushing red.

"Jealous? Jealous of what?" I asked confused.

"Jealous of Louis.. I mean he's coming soon and you will surely spend more time with him then you will with me. I probably won't be hanging out with you anymore.. Cause you, uh, you probably will be busy with him.." He replied looking at the floor fiddling with his fingers.

"Dylan..." I said not exactly knowing how to finish my sentence. He was SO cute being jealous. Aw.

"I know, I'm an idiot." He sighed.

"No, you're not an idiot. And you will definitely be hanging around with me! Don't you even dare thing that!"

"I'm sorry." He replied sheepishly.

I couldn't take him feeling all guilty so I grabbed his face and connected my lips with his. He was first shocked but then happily returned the kiss. We pulled away together panting for air.

"I love you." He mumbled as I snuggled into his chest.

"I love you too." I relied feeling sleepy. He pecked my forehead and wrapped his arms securely making me enter my dreamland.

...................................................................................................

(V: Valerie, E:Ellie)

I opened my eyes by the sound of my phone ringing.

"I, I wanna save your, Wanna save your heart, tonight, He'll only break ya, Leave you torn apart, oh"

"Ello?" I said groggily.

"Hey!" Elle voice chirped at the other end.

"What's up?" (V)

"Nothing much. I just called to make sure if you're done with your English report. It's due tomorrow." (E)

"WHAT?!" Shit! Shit! Shit! What time is it?" (V)

"Round 8. Please don't tell me you were sleeping all this time and haven't completed your work." (E)

"Oh, uh, I'm done with half of it, the other half is left. I need to wake Dylan up ad complete my report. I'll talk to you later Ellie. Bye!" I hung up.

"Dylan, wake up!" I said shaking his shoulder.

"Whaa? Lemme sleep Wee."

"D! we have no time. English report's due tomorrow and I've suppose to finish it, plus, my parents will be home soon and if they see us still in our uniforms at 8-"

"Chill my love. I'm up and I've clothes. I can change and we can do the report together. And for your parents, they won't mind." He said calming me down.

"Okay.. well then, GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP AND MOVE!" I yelled.

...................................................................................................

Ah, finally the report done in what? An hour? I'm s tired now. Dylan went home ages ago after completing his report much faster than me.

I laid on my bed, tucked my headphones in my ear and started to day dream, my usual hobby. Yup, I'm a weird one.

I still hadn't gotten any text or call from Lou in the past few months. I was about to text Lou but my eyes got heavy so I decide to sleep now and text Lou later.