Chapter Fifthteen-

Chapter 15-

From: Niall (:

‘Hey babe, you guys finished?’

The text sends me tingles, I guess with Niall and I being closer now, we’ve moved on to pet names, not that I’m complaining, like at all.  I smile down at my phone thinking about what to say back when I hear Harry clear his throat.

“What you smiling at?” he asks me with his cheeky grin.  His dimples are showing, and it’s the cutest sight ever.  I blush at his question and look away.

“A text message,” I answer vaguely and he lets out a small laugh.

“From whom?” he asks me.

“A friend,” I answer vaguely once again.  He just laughs.

“Would this friend happen to be Irish?” he asks me and I blush immediately.  How did he know?  I could have been talking to anyone.

“Yeah,” I admit.  Harry smiles at me while I look back to my phone and type a quick reply.

To: Niall (:

‘Yeah, we’ll meet you at Nando’s, be there soon. Xx.’

I smile feeling proud of my reply.  Pathetic right?  Harry stands up leaving money on the table.  We walk out of the pizza place and back to the sidewalk, finding our way back to Nando’s.

“Taylor, how do you feel about Niall?” Harry all of a sudden asks me.  I don’t know what to think of this.  What if I tell Harry I like Niall, and he just laughs at how ridiculous I am?  I mean Niall is a superstar; he wouldn’t want to be with a little shy, pathetic, nobody like me.

“Why?” I ask Harry.

“I just want to know if my mate is setting himself up for heartbreak,” he answers me.  What?

“What are you talking about?” I ask him confused.

“You would have to be blind not to see how Niall feels about you.  I mean come on Tay, the lad practically wears his emotions on his sleeves,” Harry answers me and I blush.  He really thinks Niall likes me?  I never really considered it, because well I’m me.

“Harry you’re delusional,” I tell him rolling my eyes.  He’s probably just setting me up for heartbreak.  Harry looks at me in disbelief.

“You don’t believe me?” he asks me and I shake my head.

“Nope,” I answer him truthfully.  He shakes his head pulling his phone out of his pocket dialing a number.

“What are you doing?” I ask him confused.  He puts his phone between us putting it on speaker.  Eventually Zayn’s voice answers.

“Hello?” Zayn answers.

“Hey Zayn, so how does Niall feel about Miss Taylor?” Harry asks getting right to the point.  I stare at him in disbelief.  That is so embarrassing, but when Zayn doesn’t laugh at him question I get even more nervous.

“He likes her, why?” Zayn asks Harry confused.

“Just proving a point,” Harry answers him.

“All right Haz, see you guys soon,” Zayn replies before hanging up.  Harry looks at me with a huge smirk on his face.

“Told you,” he smiles at me, “Now tell me, how do you feel about Niall?” he continues.  I just look down at the ground taking a huge breath.

“I like him,” I whisper to Harry finally admitting my feelings out loud.  When Harry doesn’t reply I look up at him only to find him starring back down at me with a creepy smile evident on his face.