Chapter Two-

Chapter 2-

Once we get to the set where Jessica is getting her photo shoot done I excuse myself to use the bathroom, when really I just need some space.  I walk out of her dressing room and slide down on to the floor outside the door.  I bring my knees up to my chest and my head collapse my head into them.

Let’s just say I’m a little nervous to meet my sister’s boyfriend, and his four friends.  I mean cause meeting one person wasn’t bad enough… I’m nervous for a few reasons.  I’m not exactly sure how I feel about Louis, what if he doesn’t like me, then he would make my sister choose between us.  She would choose me? Right?  What if his friends don’t like me, and they convince him not to like me as well?

I feel my heartbeat being to rise and my palms getting sweaty as well as my stomach going into knows.  I have a bit of anxiety when it comes to socializing.  Only because I have never trusted most people enough to talk to them… At school I stayed more to myself, I had one friend I actually talked to at school, which reminds me I should probably call her soon…

I get ready to walk back into the room taking deep breaths, when I hear my sister start talking excitingly into the phone and I don’t want to interrupt…

“She wants to meet you!  She brought it up today, I didn’t have to convince her or anything!” I hear my sister yell, I roll my eyes at her excitement.  She must be talking to Louis, cue the anxiety starting back up.

“Don’t be nervous!” She yells.  Nervous?  Why would he be nervous?  I’m no one special; I guess he just wants to impress my sister.

“You remembered that?  Yeah, she still gets nervous.  Could you tell the boys to I don’t know tone it down tonight?  They’re coming aren’t they?” she asks into the phone.  Oh how I wish I could hear his end of the phone, my imagination is running over all the possibilities of replies.

“Yeah so come over around eight tonight, I’m busy for most of today with the photo shoot, see you guys then,” I can practically hear the smile in her voice.

“Yeah, you too, bye hun,” she giggles into the phone, and I roll my eyes once again at my girly sister.

She hangs up her phone just as I walk into the room giving her a fake smile.

“Don’t try to pull that fake smile crap with me Tay, you know better,” Jess frowns at me.  Crap, I forgot she knows the difference from the fake to real smile.  I give her props though, my fake smile is really convincing, she is the only one I can’t fool.

“Sorry,” I mutter.

“What’s the matter Taylor?” She asks.

“Nervous, I guess,” I admit looking to the ground.

“Is your anxiety bad?” She asks getting concerned.  I nod my head still not looking up.

“We don’t have to do it Tay, I’ll call him and tell him it’s a no go,” she tells me sincerely getting out her phone and starts dialing.

“No! Jessica!  Listen I’m doing this,” I tell her with a stern voice.  She tries to hide it but I see the slight smile she got before putting her phone away.

“Yes, I saw the smile,” I tell her in a mono tone.  She giggles and throws her arms around me in a hug.

“Every thing is going to be great tonight, I just know it,” she smiles at me.

“Now I have to change so we can get this shoot over with, you want to go see Connor?” she asks me.

“Umm, sure,” I say walking out of the room.