Chapter Nineteen-

Chapter 19-

Niall’s POV-

“Niall, I don’t know what happened, I’m so sorry!” Zayn yells into the phone, he sounds pretty torn up.  At his words I feel my heart tighten.  What is he talking about?

“It’s Taylor,” he whispered into the phone and I freak out.

“What happened?” I yell into the phone getting impatient.  Zayn lets out a breath before answering.

“We were hit, the car went flying, and we rolled over a few times.  Taylor went unconscious; we’re at St. Andrews hospital.  Come fast.” Zayn tells me all in one breath.  I let out a gasp of shock at his words.

“See you then,” I whisper.  I run as fast as I can to the bus fighting back my tears.  This can’t be real, it just can’t.  There is so much more Taylor needs to do in her life.  It can’t end now!  I can’t lose her now!  I finally make it back to the bus just as Jessica is running out in tears.

“Jess!” I yell running over to her and wrap her in a hug.

“Niall!” she looks over at me.  Her face is swollen red from all the tears, her makeup is running down her face, she honestly looks like a wreak.

“She’s gonna be ok,” I whisper in her ear, trying to reassure both of us.  Jess lets out a sob and I rub my hand over her back.

“She has to be ok,” Jess whispers back.  She then let’s go and leads us to the car we are taking to the hospital.  Louis follows close behind while the rest of the guys are going to meet us there.

“Is Zayn ok?” Louis asks me.

“He called me just a bit ago, he’s ok.  Just shaken up is all,” I explain and Louis nods.

“How you doing babe?” Louis asks Jessica and she just continues to shake.

“Don’t ask me that,” she tells him and he nods lightly.  She obviously isn’t doing well, that was a dumb question.  I look out the window impatiently.  I just want to be there now, I want to see her beautiful face, her beautiful smile, and her beautiful eyes.

“It’s gonna be ok,” Louis says back to me and I nod, trying to reassure myself exactly that.

“Would everyone stop saying that!  You have no clue if it will be ok!” Jess yells as we pull into the parking lot of the hospital.  Once we find a parking spot we all run as fast as we can into the hospital entrance.  Zayn is waiting there for us once he sees us he immediately runs over.

“How is she Zayn?” Jessica asks right away.  Zayn looks at her then down at the ground, he looks to be fighting back tears.

“I don’t know,” he whispers and Jessica snaps.

“What do you mean you don’t know!” she screams in Zayn’s face.  A few people in the waiting room glare in our direction while Zayn tries to keep his cool while he talks to Jessica.  In all honesty I want to yell just as much as Jessica is; I just want to know how Taylor is doing.

“I don’t know Jess; there was a lot of blood.  I just don’t know.” This time a tear escapes Zayn’s eye and slides down his cheek.  This makes me lose it and tears soon find their way out of my eyes as realization dawns on me.  She could be seriously injured, or worse…

“Can we see her?” I ask Zayn but he shakes his head.

“No, they won’t let us.  We can wait outside of her room though.” Zayn explains and he leads the way to the room, but when we get there you can hear a screeching scream coming from in the room, and I know that it’s Taylor.  My heart tightens as the tears continue to flow.  They come pouring down my cheeks as I slide down to the ground, knowing there is absolutely nothing I can do to change this.  I want to take all her pain away.  I’d do anything to make her pain go away.