Chapter Eight-

Chapter 8-

Niall has been distant the last few days.  He seems mad, I don’t understand why.  After my turn on truth or dare we decided to call it quits.  Today all of us are going with Jessica to work.  It’s nothing new for me since I go there almost every day, but the others seem pretty excited.  I’m sure they’re only happy they get to see models all day.

Jessica and I are already at her work; I’m hanging out in her dressing room strumming on my guitar, waiting for the guys to show up.

“I never wanted you to leave, I wanted you to stay here holding me.  I miss you, I miss your smile, and I still shed a tear, every once in awhile,” I mumble to my self as I strum away on my guitar.

I love getting lost in the sound of my guitar; it’s relaxing to just sing out my feelings.

“Wow, Jessica wasn’t kidding you really can play guitar,” Niall says from the doorway.  My head snaps up and I see him and Harry standing there smiling at me.

“Where is everyone else?” I ask blushing at his compliment.  I set the guitar down, hoping they will act like they didn’t hear anything.  I honestly don’t want to talk about how good I am at guitar.  I’ll never be as good as him.  He’s the one who taught me, he bought me this guitar.  Everything always comes back to Caden…

“Looking at models,” Harry says sitting down on the couch next to me.

“You guys didn’t want to?” I ask them curiously, while Niall takes a seat on Harry’s other side.

“We wanted to come keep you company,” Niall smiles at me.  Something new, he hasn’t been talking to me lately.

“Are we ok Niall?” I ask him.  He looks a little taken back, but then sighs running a hand through his already messy hair.

“We’re good.  I was over reacting when you said I was your favorite One Direction member until you met us,” Niall admits and I nod finally getting it.

“I didn’t mean that, I mean now I don’t have a favorite, because you guys are all equally sweet,” I smile at Harry and Niall.  They return the smile.  Now I guess it does make sense he did get mad right after our game of truth or dare.

“So why don’t you work here Tay?” Harry asks me.  I give him a funny look.

“What do you mean?” I ask.

“Well, you’re just as beautiful, if not more, as the other girls out there.  So why does just Jessica work here?” he asks me and I’m completely taken back by this.  Why would Harry lie to me like that?  Jessica and all the other models are way more beautiful, perfect, and skinny then me.

“I could never work here,” I tell him and his eyebrows push together.

“Why not?” Niall butts in, his face all of a sudden getting extremely defensive.

“Well look at me,” I gesture down my body, which their eyes follow.

“I’m looking at a beautiful girl, how does that have anything to do with you not working here?” Niall asks me and Harry nods in agreement.

“You guys are just trying to make me feel better, I could never be a model.  I am no where near as pretty as my sister, or all the other models here!” I exclaim and the two look at me confused.

“Do you really believe that?” Niall asks me.  I nod then continue talking.

“I don’t just believe it, I know it,” I tell him confidently.

“How?” Harry asks.

“How what?” I ask more confused now.

“How can someone so beautiful, and different, not see the potential they have in themselves?” he asks me and I blush looking down at my lap.