Chapter Fourteen-

Chapter 14-

“Me?” I stare at Louis shocked with my hand over my chest.  Why would they ask me to come along?  It’s not like I’m dating any of them like Jessica is.

“Yes, come with us!” Louis yells out with a smile excitedly.  I look nervously at Jess to find her smiling from ear to ear starring at Louis.  This means so much to her and I know she won’t leave without me, but she really wants to be with Louis, who am I to stop her.

I take a deep breath trying to calm down my anxiety.  This is a huge step for me, and I’m not sure if I’m ready for it, but for Jessica I’d do whatever.

“Yeah, sounds great,” I fake a smile then get up and walk into my room to start packing, and to be alone.  I look over my shoulder quickly to see Jess hugging Louis happily the other boys smiling and laughing at one another, and then Niall staring at me with a concerned look on his face.  I pretend not to see it and turn back around.

---

Niall’s POV-

I stare at Taylor’s retreating back.  How am I the only one who noticed the fake smile she held on her face.  She didn’t want to say yes, so why did she?  Well, we all know that, she did it for Jess.  She once again put her happiness aside and said yes for Jessica. 

It’s not fair, I can see it in her eyes, she struggles with every decision she makes, yet she’ll so easily forget what she wants if Jessica wants something different.

I stare at all of them in disgust.  There’s a broken girl a room over, and I’m the only one who sees it.

Louis turns to me for a second and sees my face, then gives me a questioning look.

“What’s the matter mate?” he asks me and I shake my head.

“If you guys choose not to see it, I won’t make you,” I shrug my shoulders and they all stare at me with confused looks.

“I don’t understand?” Louis tells me and I roll my eyes.

“I’m upset because, Taylor just made a decision she isn’t happy with, and you all ignored it,” I yell out.  The room immediately gets silent while they all stare at each other.  I look over at Jessica to see her looking at the ground guiltily.  She starts to stand but I stop her.

“Don’t, I’m going to talk to her.  She already saw you happy just let me go,” I tell her and she sits back down on the ground, before I can leave she puts her arm out to stop me.

“Don’t act like you know everything about her because she shared a few stories Niall.  We all know I’m the one who fully knows her, I’m the one she’ll need,” Jessica tells me and I stare down at her.

“You’re right, you are the one who fully knows her, but that doesn’t mean I can’t get to know her,” I tell her and she nods her head slowly, and drops her arm from stopping me.

“I’m trusting you, don’t let me regret that,” she tells me and I nod walking away.  I slowly make my way to Taylor’s door; I hear soft sobs as I stand outside of it.  My heart tightens at the sound.  I knock lightly on the door and wait for an answer.

Slowly I open the door and I walk in to find Taylor with tears streaming down her face.  I walk over to her and sit down on the bed next to her.

“You want to talk about it?” I whisper to her.  She doesn’t say anything at first but then she nods a little.

“What’s the matter?” I ask her grabbing her hand for comfort.  She jumps a little at my action, but then grips my hand tighter.

“I have anxiety, and this is overwhelming me” she tells me straight out.  I can tell by her hand that she’s freaking out.  Being a singer, I’ve experienced anxiety more than once in my life, it’s not fun.  First your hands get sweaty, and your chest gets tight, pretty soon you’re having a hard time breathing and that causes you to freak out even more and the cycle continues.