Chapter Twenty-

Chapter 20-

“How are you feeling babe?” Niall asks whispering in my ear and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.  I smile up at him and just roll my eyes.

“I am fine, just as I was when you asked me two minutes ago,” I tease him and he just smiles brightly at me.

“I worry about my beautiful babe,” he tells me with a wink that never fails to cause a blush to form on my cheeks.

We’ve been back on the bus for a week now, and Niall is going insane, he makes us sleep in the one bed on the bus every night and makes sure no one is upsetting me in anyway.  If I didn’t have him, I may have gone crazy by now.  The one thing that has upset me is that Caden hasn’t been calling, he must have decided to leave, and for good this time.  Figures.

“Can we go out today?  I’m tired of being in this bus all the time!” I complain.  We’ve had this argument everyday this week, and I haven’t won a single argument yet.  Niall leans down and laughs pressing a kiss to my lips.

“You know you aren’t ready for that.  Why don’t we go watch some TV while I make us some lunch?” he asks me and I let out a sigh not bothering to even argue, I never win.

“Fine,” I pout and walk down over to the couch.  Everyone else is out shopping while we are stopped in front of the arena where the boys will be singing tonight. 

I turn on the TV switching through the channels only to find nothing interesting on, even if I did I would be way behind on all of my TV shows, I haven’t had time to watch TV in ages.  I stop on one of those celebrity talk shows just to get a laugh, but what I see, isn’t quite funny.

“What’s this you see?  Well spotted in the UK Demi made a visit to the One Direction boys, and was suppose to sing in their concert that night, but the concert was never given and had to be rescheduled due to a sudden family emergency the boys had.  Could the emergency be these two love birds needed some time alone?” as the women on the screen talks my stomach ties into knots, and before I know tears are trailing down my eyes.

Is this really happening...?

On the screen is a picture of Niall and Demi kissing, Niall doesn’t necessarily look enthusiastic about it but, he did push her away ether.

“Hey babe, you won’t mustard on your sandwich?” Niall calls from the kitchen on the bus, and I quickly wipe the tears from my eyes and clear my throat.

“Yeah that’s fine,” I call back.

What do I do?  What do I think?  Do I confront him?  Even if he didn’t kiss her wouldn’t you think he would at least tell me about it?  Hiding things is just as bad as lying.

Before giving it anymore thought I stand up and walk towards the other part of the bus where Niall is jamming out to music while he is making us food.

“I’m going to the bathroom real quick,” I tell him and he gives me a thumbs up while he gets back to singing and cooking.  I give him one last sad smile before I turn and leave the bus.

Well what now?  Really thought this through didn’t you Taylor?  I grown pulling out my phone and going through my contacts.  I stop at my brother’s name and call him.  As I continue to walk away from the bus, and my life for the last few months I feel my heart break a little with each step.  Maybe I’m over reacting, I don’t really care.  I just know I have to get out of here.  I need to get away.

“Hello?” My brother’s voice answers the phone.

“I know you said not to call, and you probably don’t want to talk to me, but I need you to pick me up.  I need to get away; I can’t be here any longer.” I talk quickly into the phone as tears find their way back to my eyes.  I hear Caden let out a sigh before he talks.