Chapter Four-

Chapter 4-

Jessica’s POV

Taylor fell asleep half way through the movie.  She currently is sleeping at the end of the couch wrapped up in a ball with her head on my lap.  I stroke my hand through my baby sister’s hair staring down at how peaceful she looks.  Louis is sitting next to me with his arm around my shoulder; he tightens his grip around my shoulder, which causes me to look at him.  He is staring down at Taylor as well with a smile that tells me he actually cares.  I lean up and kiss his cheek before looking back down at my sister.

She has been through so much, dealing with our parents, then him leaving…  That hurt both of us, her more so though.  As if she didn’t already have trust issues.  Now, I’m introducing her to five new people that could ether ruin trust forever for her, or help her learn to trust.

I look down to Niall who is on the ground by my feet; he sat there so he could talk to her.  He looks like he wants to help with her shyness.  If only he knew the half of what she’s been through…

“Guys?” I ask getting there attention.  They all turn they’re head in my direction with curious eyes.  Taylor stirs in my lap and I freeze hoping she won’t wake up.  When she just snuggles into my lap staying asleep, I turn my attention back to the boys.

“As you can see she is a little shy,” I start, and the boys give a soft chuckle.

“Did she even talk to anyone but Niall and Louis?” Liam asks. 

“I’m surprised she even talked that much.  She doesn’t talk to most people, I’m glad she did though.” I tell them.

“Why is she so shy?” Harry all of a sudden speaks up.

“It’s not my place to tell.  I don’t exactly enjoy talking about it ether,” I admit to them.  Louis gives me a peck on my head pulling me close.

“It’s not our business.  All we need to know is that Taylor is shy, and that means what we say to her, she’ll most likely take it to heart,” Louis backs me up.

“Can I ask you a favor?” I ask them looking each of them in the eye.  They all nod indicating me to continue.

“Dating her is off limits,” I state simply.  I’m surprised when I see a couple of their faces fall just slightly.  Even Harry’s face depressed a little more then before, if possible.

“Why?” Niall asks, but immediately looks like he regrets it.  He looks the most disappointed.  They have known her for less then a day, it can’t be that big of a disappointment.

“She doesn’t need anymore heartbreak, and I’m leaving it at that,” I state.

“You guys get that?” Louis backs me up and I love him for that.  I snuggle closer to him trying to get as warm as possible.

“Yeah,” they all mumble sounding tired.  It’s already like midnight; they probably don’t want to drive home.

“You guys want to stay the night?” I ask them yawning.

“Yes!” they yell excitingly.

“Shh,” I try to quiet them down, not wanting Taylor to wake up, but it’s too late.

“Jess?” she rubs her eyes sitting up.

“Hey, the boys are going to spend the night, ok?” I ask her.  Of course if she doesn’t want them too I’ll make them leave in a heartbeat.  It’s how we work, I’d do anything for her and I know she’d do anything for me as well.

“That’s ok, are we sleeping out here?” she mumbles, her voice filled with sleep.

“Is that ok boys?” I ask them.  We really don’t have anywhere else to sleep though.  We could always go to the mansion, my parents call ‘home’ its not like they’re there.