Chapter Thirteen-

Chapter 13-

“Don’t,” I hear Niall’s voice speak up and I look up at him confused to see him have a hurt look on his face.

“What?” I ask him. He shakes his head.

“Don’t believe them; they think they know everything about me. They don’t know a damn thing,” Niall said getting angry.  I’m a little taken back by him being so angry about this but I guess I can understand where he is coming from; I wouldn’t want the whole world in my business.  Then again is he really telling the truth?  Should I believe him?  I mean he could so easily be lying to me.

“Taylor, please,” he pleads quietly this time and I shrug my shoulders.

“Why would they lie Niall?  Tell me what happened,” I tell him and he lets out a sigh and runs his hand through his hair.

“Ok, but not here.” He tells me and I nod slightly.  He gets up setting a ton of money on the table he puts out a hand for me to take and I accept it walking away from the table following behind him quietly.

“What are we gonna do?” I ask him and he shrugs a little before pulling out his phone and starts dialing a number, he doesn’t even spare me a glance.  I don’t like it when Niall doesn’t talk to me.  I don’t like it when people are mad at me, because then I worry about what I did wrong, but I know Niall’s only mad about the situation not me.

For some reason seeing Niall like this makes me sad.  Actually I hate it quite honestly. I don’t want him to be sad or mad, not now not ever.  And those feelings right there are the ones that scare the crap out of me.

“I’m sorry,” I whisper to Niall anyway.  He looks up from his phone looking a little taken back, then he stops what he is doing slips the phone into his pocket and pulls me tight into his chest.

“Don’t apologize, I’m the one whose sorry,” he whispers in my ear and I nod then I do something that even shocks me.  I wrap my arms around his waist and I pull him closer to me, and I snuggle into his chest.  I take a deep breath breathing in his scent.  Then I think back to earlier when I was crying out of my mind and all I needed was Niall to feel better again…

“You ready?” he whispers in my ear again and I give him a slight nod.

“How are we getting out of here?” I ask him and he points out the window to the van that’s outside.

“Management sent the bus,” he tells me and I smile up at him before looking back at the van getting an idea in my mind.

“Race you,” I tell him and he gets a devilish smile on his face.

“Winner gets?” he asks me and I shrug my shoulders thinking about it.

“Whatever they want, within reason,” I tell him and he nods at this.  Then we both get closer to the door getting in position.

“Ready?” he turns asking me with that cute smile he always has.

“Go!” I yell running out the door I start sprinting to the van, but it’s harder than you think considering all the people that are surrounding the place, and that the van is slowly moving so it doesn’t get surrounded by a ton of people as well.  I look behind me real quick to see Niall having as much trouble as I am making it through all of these people.

I let out a small laugh before turning around and sprinting again, but then some guy grabs my arm and turns me toward him.

“Miss what is your name?” he asks me and I’d break free of his grip if it wasn’t so tight, it kind of hurt.  I almost reply but then I recognize the camera and notebook he is holding in his hand and I keep my mouth shut.  If I talk then he might twist my words or assume the wrong things so I just pull my arm out of his grip and start running towards the car again.