"I'm capable of watching my own kid Lauren" he huffs distastefully, standing at the closet door with Squirt in his arms. "where are you going?"

"I've got a meeting to attend, after that I have to check on my photography studio, your gym and then your tattoo joint" giving myself the sniff test I changed clothes after making sure I didn't smell bad. "you should relax in bed until I get back, you're doctor said to take it easy and to be stress free as possible"

"You just expect me to sit here while you go out and mess around in the streets?"

"Aht aht cut that" waving him off I took Squirt from him. "let's not get it twisted my guy, I got things to do and take care of. I'm not going out to have fun believe me, if it was up to me I'd be in bed with my kids watching movies back to back eating ice cream and pizza"

Side stepping him I grabbed my bag and phone, yelling Delilah's name while going downstairs I met Matt at the bottom of the stairs.

"How'd you sleep?" he questions taking my bag and Squirts diaper bag

"Great until I got woken up, thanks"

"Anytime, next time just tell the Boss. Him and Mr. Alessandro accused me of doing something to you"

"Speaking of that little shit, where is Alex?"

"Kitchen!" Alex shouts

"Stay out my refrigerator!"

"I'm hungry, where is Benjamin?"

"Visiting his granddaughters and you better not call him"

"Too late, I'm already dialing his number"

"Mama! Look Tatum's purple!" Delilah yells running towards me from the direction of her playroom. "I paint him purple! Dada likes purple right?"

"Yeah Dee, it's his favorite color" nodding I took Tatum from her letting him run away from us. "Pops waiting on us, we gotta go"

"My Pop pop?" She questions tilting her head

"Who else?" chuckling I rolled my eyes

***

Singing few papers I listened to my lawyer explain how everything would play out if child services decides to look into our case.

Unique and her lawyers sat across from me nonchalantly, tapping her fingertips against the table Unique sends a wink my way with a smirk making its way onto her lips.

Disgusting

"That's all for today, if this case does go under observation I'll send an email" my lawyer smiles packing up the papers I just signed into her briefcase

Nodding I sent a text to Matt letting him know I'm on my way to the front of the building, he replied seconds later saying he'll be waiting.

Laughter bounces off the walls behind me causing me to grit my teeth, Unique laughs humorlessly into her phone talking loudly about getting Delilah back.

"Yeah girl, I'll have my daughter back by next month. We can fly out to Cuba right after" she chuckles smacking on gum

Not bothering to interact with her I pushed the doors opened going straight over to Matt, he stood by the passenger side patiently.

Glancing behind me he nods in Unique's direction.

"She doesn't look that much like you"

"You're right, I'm the sexier twin. You must be Eli?" Unique smirks pushing past me, holding her hand out to Matt

I'm calm, I'm really calm

". . .Scomodo" Matt mumbles opening the back door for me, taking hold of my left hand he helped me inside. (awkward)

"Thank you" I nod

"If you ever want a real woman and not a dumb bitch like Monique, hit me up" Unique winks slipping a piece of paper into Matt suit pocket, walking away

"Lord take the wheel" pinning my head in a low ponytail I laid back putting my feet up.

"Does she have a job?" Matt questions getting into the drivers seat, driving away taking the paper out he looked at it before tossing it out the window. "the card she gave me looks legit"

"Anybody can make a card Matt, it's not that difficult. And to answer your question she didn't finish high school so if she does have a job, it's probably at McDonald's or something."

"And she believes she's the better twin?" Matt whispers to himself, shaking his head he reaches into the passenger seat grabbing a to go box. Giving it to me he tells me bottles of apple juice, sweet tea and water are in a cooler behind his seat. "I got the food from the Italian restaurant you like, I know you said you like the number three but I got you a number seven instead. It's my go to meal"

"Thank you, todays been hella crappy and looka you buying me food and shit. You really know the way to my heart" waiting no time I dig into the delicious goodness he brought me. "mm see this is why you're my fav"

"Could you repeat that in front of Remo? He swears he's your favorite"

"Nope"