chapter 27

As was moping around my bed after the events happened in my home I mean my parents home can't believe it's not my home anymore it was a place I grew up in, I know I don't live there anymore but I believed that maybe they will accept my relationship with Josh my mom was so happy in our calls together I never even saw her as like that I guess that this was it's not a waiting game none of this is but I was happy Josh was here he was patient, understanding and showed me nothing but love.

There was a knock on the door and I heard Josh opened it and after a few minutes my best friend Chara came inside and sat beside me and started petting my head I was kind of annoyed but it was a gesture of love for her I guess and she spoke I heard what happened in your parents home I lowered my head she continued it, okay you know if they really cared and loved you they will come back maybe they were just shocked and all that I raised my head and asked really? She smiled back and said and if they don't then maybe they didn't love you much in the first place, If you say so then she hugged me and so I hugged her back and rested my head on her shoulders, No matter what happens I will be here okay she murmured and nodded and I raised my head standing in the door was my lover all smiles and in his hand a tray with tea and biscuits that I didn't even know I had so I asked him where did he get those?

He smiled and said I bought it will you were taking a nap a nice snack always makes me feel better maybe it makes you better as well, he sat down beside me and fed me a biscuit it was sweet and remind myself to get more and I looked at them both and realized they might not be blood but they are family I smiled Josh kissed my cheeks and said its good that your smiling again I held his hand and said yup I guess it still hurts but hurts less than your both here I look at them.

Then Charas cell phone rings and excused herself to answer it

I Look at Josh and now holding both of my hands and he asks so what will you do now? I answered well I guess finish this case and move in with you I said smiling and Josh's smile was so big that happiness was overflowing from it and suddenly Chara came rushing in and said its Lucas he just got shot.