chapter 9

After leaving the madams home it was already late so Josh decided to at least take me home to resort after saying our goodbyes I immediately started to work.

I called mica and told her that I had the interview and she was happy as I was she was excited to tell our boss the mission was a success and have my back on getting a promotion or something as a reward.

after taking for a while to mica i told her that i need to send the report to our boss to start the editing and she agreed and after saying goodbyes.

i lay down staring at the ceiling on how will I do this I didn't expect to meet Josh and rediscover this feeling that i thought wasn't there and the fact that he trusted me so much i wonder will my life be still the same after these i don't really know and how will i say to boss that i need an extension for a vacation you will really never know what life throws at you.

then a ring on my phone i didn't bother looking and i answered it

hello is this Gavin one assigned on the father-son political drama

i never heard this voice before could it be one of the death treat people hopefully not so i answered yes this is him who i am speaking to and  i might add you are being recorded for my safety 

there was a pause then the man on the phone answered okay  that is acceptable this her son lucas i heard that you had talked to my mother about certain things that involved my life and i am actually surprised that my mom actually accepted an interview you must be a very persuasive person then and since she already talk about these i want you to hear my side as well it would be unfair to hear only my mom side and i am pretty sure that my sperm donor would approach you soon as well so before that.

i was shocked on hearing these so i asked him first how did you get my number.

Lucas answered i asked your work on the one assigned and since I had the right so they gave it to me.

okay that was reasonable but I am not going back to the city yet maybe we can do that interview next time 

Lucas spoke suddenly don't worry about it I am visiting my mom soon so you can relax I will be arriving tom so until then see you soon and with that, he ended the call with

that I had a feeling of uneasiness as I know that this was just the beginning.