chapter 25

during the day we fixed our self it was time for my parents to meet him, at last, I would say that this was hard on me I wasn't sure what would they expect of me of him it was since a while when I saw my parents they were always so demanding of me sure they were supportive of me but there was an underlying kind of fear into them especially when I was, in this case, things have been getting clear about that family there was love there and lots of regrets but who was telling the truth was a hard one and there was also there, son who was stuck in a hard place fighting for a man that doesn't seem to care for him anymore but he is into too deep into this political charade but I shouldn't worry about that too much as I look at my side I see Josh he seems worried I guess this is like a first time meeting of them as well it has been a while since they saw him my parents have a weird taste of people but sometimes they can also be insensitive hopefully they will accept him I reach to his hand and squeez it a sign of assurance he looks at it and holds it tights as well.

Do you think they will like me?

of course Josh they will I gave him a smile of assurance I hold his face gently and said don't be too hard o your self just be you and show them respect and let them know of what a great guy you are Josh smiled.

when we reach my old home it was like yesterday since I lived here it still had the same feeling of homeyness even on the outside and the only difference is now the front lawn was much greener I guess pops finally started that garden he always wanted Josh looked at me and said what are you thinking I looked at him and answered just being nostalgic we held hand and rang the doorbell.

Mom was the one who answered it he welcomed me with a big hug and a kiss and welcomed Josh with a pat on the shoulder 

I forgot to tell them that me and Josh were dating as we entered i pulled Josh aside for a while and said I may have forgotten to tell them something Josh looked at me with concern let me guess you haven't told them that we are dating

ahmm worse I haven't told them that i actually like guys I smiled wearily.

Josh looked at with a shocked at his face and whisper shout what the hell!!

look I am sorry, okay I never dated a guy this seriously Josh looked at me with puzzled look is that supposed to make me feel better Yes I suppose Josh squinted his eyes and look at me accusingly your lucky I love you lets hope dropping two major bombs on your parent will turn good.

I smiled happily and said love you too babe I gave him a quick kiss before we followed mom into the living room for him to meet my dad but when we entered someone else was here I girl I have never seen before.

My mom quickly introduced this is rose your fiance with those words I looked at Josh and i can see he was giving me a "please explain this look" I looked at the girl happy looking at the same as my parents I just Think this will be a very interesting dinner.