chapter 5

I woke up the next day with a major headache I opened my eyes and look around I don't recognize this place don't remember much happened last night I just remembered drinking with Josh. 

the door opened it was Josh bringing a glass of water and some pills probably for my headache.

how are feeling he said as he gives me the cup and meds.

I took the medicine and water replying horrible so what happened last night? i don't remember much.

josh answered awkwardly well after our third bottle you where pretty drunk and very touchy you said i look really nice and stuff and you even ask me to dance with you which was really unexpected.

while I was hearing this I was so embarrassed I tried to hide it but with no avail. So what did you do? I asked him 

I said yes it was really fun I didn't know you were a good dance partner you really swayed with the music I was so enchanted by how sexy you look I that I didn't realize that you actually put your hand around my waist and.. he stopped suddenly.

 And what Josh? I asked him hoping for I different answer that was building on my mind.

And you kissed me.

With that, I stood up looking for my stuff and Josh suddenly grabbed my hand and said don't be shy you were a good kisser and I actually kind of kissed back.

I stared at him and said why did you kiss back?

Josh look flustered and said well I was kind of drunk too and you were very cute looking that time and the way you grind your body at me made me horny as well he answered without looking at me but not letting go of my hand still.

I sighed and sat down then he let go of my hand so tell me what happened next how did we reach your home if we were both drunk? 

he looked at me shyly and answered well we were having a full makeout then I felt your hand going under my shirt that's when I came to my senses so I broke it off and you were  kind forcing your self on me so I pulled you out of the dance floor before it got dangerous  i asked water from the bar let you drink water and to look after you while I called a motor  I didn't actually know that exact place you were staying so I just brought you to my place ones we got here you were already asleep so I let you sleep in my room while I slept on the sofa.

Oh my god, I am so sorry Josh I didn't know it was going to be like that I am never going to drink again I said as I hide my face in my hands then something clicked in my head he called me cute and sexy.

so I asked Josh, ahhm can I ask you something?

sure he answered 

Josh are you, Gay??

with that, his face turned red from embarrassment what about you, your the one who kissed me and stuff he pouted and crossed his arms.

I chuckled Josh I am the one asking you and in case the answer is yes I know this won't matter much but I will accept you no matter what I smiled while looking at him. 

he looked at me and smiled as well and it does matter.

so I got near him and hugged him and it took a moment and he hugged me back after a while I ended the hug so I take it as a yes then 

he looked at me happily and said yes I am gay 

I smiled back and said well then I got up and reach for him to stand as well and told him I really need to get back to my place do you have I phone I asked 

yes I have  Josh answered 

good can I ask for your number after Josh gave  it to me I called and said there you can save my number. 

so now where is this can you help back to my resort I don't really know this place.

of course, Josh said,  so got my stuff and left this home having felt more close again like before when we were kids.