chapter 21

it kind of weird seeing things have changed it just felt like it was a lifetime since I was here but in truth, it wasn't even a whole month I soaked the new surroundings as I reach the grocery store I reached for my list and went on my way while I was just keeping to my list I heard someone calling me when I turned around it was mica.

it was kind of cliche seeing your friends in the grocery so after catching up again I told her my situation after finishing up I realize Josh has called or texted it means he was still asleep.

I asked Mica if she wanted to meet Josh she happily agreed but I told her he might still be sleeping she said it was okay she will be quiet and even help me with making food with that offer we went back.

i opened the door and found Josh awake reading my books he looked at me and apologize that he didn't call he was just enjoying my book collection and he noticed Mica.

I introduced mica and Josh to each other they say there hello, I went to the kitchen while Josh and Mica talked about each other i was sure Mica was now more interested on learning about Josh then helping me in making food but that's okay i want Josh to feel welcome here and i think Mica and Josh  will be good friends they will probably talk about the case about me or about Josh in general.

i had already set up the table and called on both off them they immediately sit on the table and were talking about random things  i cut mica off and asked about my schedule with the dad mica seemed to be off guarded of my question and went in professional mode she told me the details about the when and where and put some boundaries and amazing the boundary was about his e lover miss Mench, Josh become more attentive now, Mica elaborated more on this saying that the politician didn't want to bring her more pain which kind of  odd since The mom and the son painted a different picture for me of this man maybe its just a political cover for him to sound better but i would meet this man soon its for me to see for myself after that i told me Mica has Josh told him how we met with that Josh face redden and mica said Josh won't tell me all the details  i smirked and told her to let me fill the rest of the blanks and we talked  enjoyed dinner but in the back of my mind it was time again for me to go profesional and learn the bottom of this all.