chapter 20

we woke early that day as soon as Josh got the go signal we prepared beforehand got our trip ready and now we are heading back to the city.

 I look at my side Josh is sleeping on my shoulders i can't still believe this guy is my boyfriend he sudden moves and opened his eyes looking at me and where are we? he asked i looked outside and said we are almost there,oh as he looked around i asked Josh if everything was okay he shook his head and said no i am a little bit nervous not only i am going back here and might be seen by my parents but also i am going to meet yours, to be honest, i am not ready for it yet what if i say or do the wrong thing i don't want you to have problem with them Josh's eyes looking down to comfort and reassure him that he won't mess up i placed my hand in his shoulder and gave a squeeze he placed his hand on mine and we both smiled at each other when i noticed it was almost our stop.

After getting our stuff i, Josh was kind of excited that going to stay at my place I told him that my place wasn't that great but Josh answered that it doesn't matter he was just happy.

when we arrived at my home it was as if i never left except for the letter and it was a little dusty so i let Josh in he looked around like he was a kid in a candy store a showed him my room and i went to the kitchen and looked around and thought i need to go to grocery then Josh called me and i went to the room and i saw him holding the picture of us he looked at me and said

You kept it he looked at me with happiness and added you were still thinking of me I sat beside him and he hugged me and said i am so happy that you never forgot me, of course, I didn't forget about you we looked at each other and kissed that kiss was loveling then i heard my phone rang and Josh held me tightly i need to answer this its from work Josh grumbled and said work later want snuggle i petted joshes head we can snuggle later with hmmp Josh let go and i laid down on the bed and i went in the living room.

Hello mica we just arrived oh that's great mica answered so what's your plan on daddy bad guy.

Daddy bad guy? you now the mayor mica added why call him daddy bad guy? i asked because i just want to okay mica said.

Okay after dropping that topic mica and I talked and plan after the call i returned to the room and Josh has fallen asleep i approached him and kissed his forehead and let him a not that will go to grocery as we had no food and call me when he wakes up with that i double check everything that we need left and locked the door.