chapter 2

The next day I went early to my editor and share my idea on how my report can be given more life of the event of the story as this story was more on the election but on the drama of this family I shared facts and data on about on the story and the location of the mother of the son and their relation came to be a lot of reporters have tried to get the mother side and failed but I have the plan to get the story.

My boss gave in and allowed my trip so I prepared for it after visiting mica and told her I got the green light she gave me a hug and a bit of good luck and went home t fix the trip and my things.

After making sure everything was ready for my trip I decided to rest for while I sat down near my bed and notice something sticking out in the edge of my drawer I pulled it and it was a picture of me and josh I started remembering my days from before, we were childhood friends but I lost contact with him when we were about to go to college I wondered how was he and what has happened to him and thought maybe I should have given more effort on contacting he but I have been busy with work and life and does he still remember me at all I lay down thinking I shouldn't stress myself more on this got up and went to the kitchen and had a light meal I turned on the TV for background sound while I cook.

I received an email with details of my fight I was getting excited but suddenly there was a knock on the door so I went and found a envelop slipped on my door the letter reads" don't dig so much you might regret it in the end" another warning I guess politics are so dirty I say to myself put the letter in my letter basket nothing this makes it more interesting what was there that there trying so hard to hide.

After a quick meal, I prepare for bed and wake up for the trip was set and ready to go

Note

Done hope you enjoyed it I got this idea from watching too much afternoon dramas.