chapter 1

It has been a long week work has become a choir rather than a fulfillment that it once one Gavin thoughts linger as he finished his work as a journalist he has been in this work for almost three years it had its ups and down and today was defiantly a down he was assigned to a new article about an old Politian having a bastard child and this bastard child is running against his old man, sounds exciting but extremely stressful especially when you get death threats and fake information about who said who it really has been a pain in the head, a thug on his table wakes him up form thoughts it was her good fried mica ''you need a break you look like you could just fall off they chair any moment'' mica said with a warm smile on her face, ''I guess I could use a break this has been a really hectic work that has been assigned to me I have been used to doing small fry news that this is kind of over whelming''  I gave a sad answer ''well you did want something exciting and full of action'' mica answered as she sat beside me, ''I know and I kind o regret it I know it was big but not this big'' I slumped on my desk ''can we exchange?'' I asked her giving my best puppy eyes she only laugh she and looked at me and said ''just think of it this way this is your big break I know you can do this and as a reward for being a great journalist I will treat you dinner'' and she got up leaving me in my lonesome oh well gives me something to look forward too.

After grueling hours of looking thru all my emails for info and possible informants as well as my notes on what to do next I finally managed to finish a draft which we be sent tom so I texted mica and we meet outside to go to dinner together we talked about our day about life mostly random stuff then I get an Idea so I shared my amazing idea to mica ''isn't this old coot fling happened on beach up north according to his outside son and isn't her mom lives there what if I go there to find out the truth on this to add spice to my report'' I said with big grin on my face she thought for a bit and replied ''you better tell the boss first before you go on your own remember last time'' she poked my forehead, ''yeah I know I still have the bite mark '' I frowned ''good'' she says proudly she looks at here watch'' well it getting late time to head out'' we both got out and walk are different ways home smiling to myself ''tomorrow will be great''

Endnote

What do you think?  leave a comment