chapter 19

Why haven't you called do you know it has been almost a month since you called i was so worried about you and what is this you going on a trip my mother ranted on my phone I had to pull it away from my ear as my mom's voice grew louder and Josh looking at me smirking while still seated at the bench i glared at him and with that he had a full on smile on his face trying not to laugh, Are you still there Gavin? Gavin answer your mother when she talking to you my mother ranted Yes mom i am here look I am sorry i haven't called but i will actually visit this weekend after hearing that my mom tune suddenly changed that's good can't wait for my baby to come home i will tell your father what day will you be coming anyway? my mom asked maybe Friday evening or Saturday morning oh by the way i have a friend coming with me do you remember Josh my friend from high school? 

Ahh yes, that nice boy how has he been anyways and how did you meet him my mom asked? well, he actually works here and i just happened to meet him by accident i answered happily

okay then Gavin don't forget to call or text me when you're already here okay? love you see you and with that my mom ended the call.

I gave a tired sigh Josh stood up and wrapped his around me and ask are you going to tell them about as his voice filled with worry and held his hand in my chest and said yes it is better they find out soon then find out later or worse someone else Josh turned me around and said your so brave you know that Josh states i answered i try to be Josh smiled and gave me a loving kiss on the lips why did get so lucky to have you he said as he rests his head in my shoulder i answered i could ask the same thing  he stood up straight and asked do you want to leave already its getting late, i yawned and i said yes he smiled and i will take your room first then i will head to my place as we where walking i asked him, Josh hmm answered as he stopped and looked at me  i am not comfortable in my room anymore and swallowed some air and spoke i think the bill in my rented my room is not worth it anymore can i stay at your place until this work is over as spoke so fast that i was out of breath i looked at him shyly and he approached me hey you don't to be acting scared now we boyfriends remember he placed his hand in m cheeks where you thinking i might say no to the idea of spending more time with you Josh said, Well i mean isn't that a moved to fast its like asking you to live with me already i was avoiding his gaze as i said those then i felt his thumb caress my cheek opting me to look at him eye to eye, i don't mind he answered plus it save you a tone of money and me able to cuddle you at night so its a win-win for both of us we both chuckled okay Josh let me just checkout tomorrow and i will move to you place while you ask for ms mench if you can have the weekend of ok?

Ok Josh answered come on let go already we walked side by side me hoping thats wanting to move in fast was a good idea and thinking will it always be like this as we walk at the moonlight lit sky.