Chapter 43🌟

"Kamusta kayo ni Minjun?" Tanong ni Laurene.

"Huh? Ah...ok lang naman, masaya kaso may sakit kase sya ngayon k-kaya hindi sya nakapasok at nakasama"

"Ganun ba? Punta kami sa inyo ha...bisitahin namin si Minjun"

"Ah...wag na, ok lang sya kaya wag nyo na puntahan"

"Bakit?"

Anong isasagot ko? Putek ang hirap.

"Oh...kumain na kayo luto na 'to"

Salamat naman at sinalba ako ni Colten.

Nilagyan na ni Colten yung plato ko at nagsimula na kaming kumain.

*ring ring*

Tumunog yung Cellphone ni Laurene.

"Wait lang, sagutin ko lang 'to"

Laurene's pov

"Wait lang, sagutin ko lang 'to"

Lumabas ako at sinagot ito.

Laurene: Ano?

Minjun: Where are you?

Laurene: Bakit?

Minjun: After tomorrow is our graduation...please, let me spend some time with Vanessa and please tell this to Colten and everyone...I want to hug her once again before leaving, I want to hug her not as my friend but as my girl, my princess. I promise Laurene that after I'll go and leave, but please I want to be with her one last day after graduation she won't see me again, I won't attend the after party. Laurene please, I love her and she's your friend, she was like a sister to you, I won't tell her that behind all this problem you're behind it. You can tell her and she can hate me, but please tomorrow let us be. Please.

Laurene: Are you sure? That you are leaving?

Minjun: Yes

Laurene: Sige, meron kang hanggang sa graduation para makipaghiwalay sa kanya. That is enough to break her heart.

Minjun: Thank you, Laurene

Binaba ko yung call at pumasok na ulet.

"Sino yun?" Tanong ni Lawrence.

"Wala, mama ko lang"

Pinagpatuloy namin ang pagkain.

~Minutes later~

Nagbayad na kami at ready na umalis.

"Lika na?" Nag-aya na si Vanessa.

Tumayo kami at kinuha na ni Vanessa lahat ng gamit nya. Kinuha ni Colten yung mga pitong na paper bags yun at si Vanessa meron naman tatlo.

Tsk, bibili ng marami tapos di naman kayang dalhin.

Pumunta na kami sa parking lot at nilagay na namin yung mga gamit sa likod.

"Saan ba kayo? Anong bahay? Dati parin ba? O sa iba kayong bahay nag-iistay?" Tanong ni Colten sa'min.

"Ako sa dati parin" sagot ni Lawrence.

"Ikaw Laurene?"

"Dati parin"

Vanessa's pov

Hinatid na muna namin si Lawrence at Laurene.

Nandito na kami sa tapat ng bahay ni Colten.

"Bye see you tomorrow"

Umalis na ako at umuwi na.

Pumasok ako sa bahay at umakyat na.

Pagbukas ko ng pintuan nakita ko na nakahiga si Minjun sa higaan ko.

Nilapitan ko sya at sinubukan gisingin.

"Minjun, gising"

Hindi gumigising si Minjun at gumalaw lang.

"Minjun ano b-" hinila ako ni Minjun at niyakap.

"Stay"

"Huh?"

"I said let's stay just like this"

"Bakit?"

"Please"

"Ang weird mo"

"Why?"

"Nothing, I was left alone. I was hurt, but because I want you to stay I'll take all the pain with out saying anything...please stay with me too"

"Sorry"

"Will you promise that you will stay?"

"I-i promise"

We stayed like that, me on top of him and hugging each other, like it was the last hug we'll ever receive to each other. Tears started to fall one by one thinking that this hug will never be replaced again. I was hurt thinking that the promise you just made will never be forgotten and will never come true.

I know that this hug will be the last, that is why I will hold you tighter and I'll just be ready to let you go even if it hurts.

I thought you were happy, but at the end you were tired. I wish I wasn't me, the one that everyone is tired with.

This hug makes me want to cry all night. This hug makes me realize how I am not worth it. This hug makes me realize I'm tired. This hug makes me cry. This is the hug that I don't ever want to let go ever, but this hug won't last long because I need to let go soon.

Am I that really tiring? Am I really not worth it? Is it because I don't like to do things that other girls are willing to do? I want to sleep, but I don't like to die. Can I sleep for years and woke up when everything's ok, already?

Please never let me go Minjun. You saved me from the darkness that's slowly taking over me. The darkness of sadness.

Am I really ready to let go? Am I ready for eveything? Or am I not?