Chapter 2 : Protection

"what do you think happened to mom and dad?" The blonde hair Rosé ask. She has some few pink and blue color on her hair because she's a fairy. And the magical butterfly was always in her hair like it was a clip and the folower is always with her. And her keys she put it in a necklaces and hides it

"If they died I would kill the creature who kill them" the brown hair Jennie said. Her sword can turn into tiny one and she uses it as a clip too. While the otger thing that their dad gave her can be invisible.

"But remember that time the witches was attacking us? I saw it unnies. But that immediately took us here" the gray hair Lisa said her shell was also clip in her hair.

"huh what do you mean Lisa?" The redish Violet hair Jisoo ask. The keys her dad gave her was putted in a necklace and she was also wearing it. The other one her dad gave her she was using. She can make it invisible or not. But now they are all showing the things their dad gave them.

"well I was walking that time because tge water was shinning like it was talking to me. I follow it and saw Mom fighting the dark black witch" Lisa said.

"mom was already showering with her own b-blood.. I didn't know what to d-do. I was about to try to stop them but t-then d-da pull me.." Lisa added trying not to cry. She uses her powers to wipe away her tears.

"we must know what happen back then" Jisoo said.

"let's go home we need to give you something" Rosé said.

"huh what something?" Jennie ask.

They started to walk home. They got out from that door. Jisoo lock it again.

Only them can open it

Jisoo uses her powers to fly in the skys. Rosé uses her wings to fly. Lisa swim because there was a lake. Jennie was just walking. She wanted to enjoy that nature that Rosé tool care of

 She wanted to enjoy that nature that Rosé tool care of

Jennie know how to use her powers. Creatures might think why would you need fire. Fire is needed mostly when it's a war.

"Rosé you really did a great job taking care of the plants" Jennie compliments. Rosé chuckle and slowly land on the ground walking next to Jennie