Chapter 4 : Knowing You

"Girl please introduce your self" The teacher said.

"Hi I'm Jihyo nice to meet you all"

"I'm Momo hope we can be friends"

"I'm Nayeon hi everyone one"

"Hi I'm Jisoo hello everyone"

"Hi I'm Jennie hope to know you all"

"Hi I'm Lisa hello"

"Hi I'm Rosé" they was surprised by her her english accent. She smile a little

"Hyung why do I smell sweet sea or something like that?" Jungkook whisper to Namjoon.

"Hmm that's interesting... I never smell that before" His hyung answer.

"well I smell sweet scent" Jin said

"I smell hot sweet scent" Jimin said.

"well i smell really sweet flowery scent" Taehyung said.

"hmm they seems to be different" Hobi said scanning all of them but he stop on momo

"they seems to be not just a normal creature" Suga said in his cold tone she scan his eyes through the girls and stop on Nayeon.

"okay girls you may seat. Because it's your first day you have free time the whole day I'm off bye behave everyone" The teacher said and left.

Thw girls sat in front on thw boys. The boys noticed Rosé has the longest hair. And Nayeon has the shortest hair because her hair was above the shoulder.

Jin noticed the wind keep blowing Jisoo's hair. But Jin liked it even though she is facing Jisoo's back. Jin didn't know it was because of the air that is Jisoo's powet

Jimin noticed Jennie's hair looks really stunning and shinning he didn't know it was because of the fire that id Jennie's power. But tge sword clip really matches her fierce look

Taehyung notice some beautiful flower at Rosé's hair. And also some butterfly that is flying around their room and some of it design her hair. But the magical butterfly stan out the most.

Ju gkook noticed some shell on Lisa's hair. Those were beautiful shells. Some if it has some pastel cor which really suit Lisa's gray hair. Jungkook didn't know it was because of her power.

"Let's introduce our self to them" Hobi said. Without letting the others answer he taps tgeur shoulder

"You could have just called them" Suga said.

"Hmm?" The girls ask and turn around to see them. Red velvet smiles as they saw their brothers. They were secretly watching from the window. Usually the boys will not ask first it's usually the girl.

"Uhm we just wanted to introduce our self" Namjoon said showing his dimples which Jihyo notice.

"Go a head" Jennie said.

"Hi I'm Jin you can call me world wide handsome or Jin" He smiles and give them his signature kiss. Some girls squeal. Jisoo rolled her eyes because it wasn't for them.

"Hi I'm Suga" He casually talk. Nayeon like the swag vibe perfect for her vibe.

"I'm your hope you're my hope I'm J-hope or Hobi for short" She cheerfully said. Momo liked the cheerful vibe.

"Hi I'm Namjoon nice to meet you" He said with an english accent but Rosé accent still stand out.

"Hi I'm Jimin" Jimin wink at Jennie. Jennie just smiled.

"Hi I'm V and uh.. I'm a good boy" He said. He show his box smile. Rosé just nodded.

"Hi I'm Jungkook!" He smirk at Lisa.

"Uhm nice to meet you" Jisoo said.

"I guess you already know us" Rosé said. The boys still can't get over her english accent.

"is your accent natural or something?" Namjoon ask.

"it's natural"She said.

" so what kind of creature are you? "Jungkook ask.

" hmm we three are good witches"Nayeon said.

"amm you'll know soon" Lisa said amd by that they sat back properly.

"Hyung do you think they're the lost princess?" V ask Namjoon.

"Kind of because of theur different scent and their different energy. Lisa has the water. Jennie has the fire. Jisoo have the air. And Rosé has the nature" Namjoon said.

"let's not think like that tgis is a place full of creatures we might not know" Jimin shrug off.