Chapter 14 : Group Pt. 1

They all got ready for school.

"are we going in at the aane time? Wait does your parents know. Wait you're thebseven prince. Wait aren't they looking for yall? Heyyy!" Jisoo is panicking already.

"the principal knows duh" Taehyung answer

Jisoo and Jin waited for the others.
After they all got down they went to school.

Some creatures are lookingbat them because they went to school together!

Then Angel and her friends came

"uhm oppa whybare you with these slu-" Before Angel can say that word Taehyung cut her off

"beautiful Ladies" Taehyung Corrected her words and pass by them.

They four got piss. But does anyone care? No of course who would?

It was just normal boring class but the girls were uncomfortable because of glares being shot to them by LANX.

"So I'll be grouping all of you. What you need to do is make a discussion about the asign flowers that I'll be giving your group" the teacher said.

"okay bla..bla..bla..bla.. Momo, Hobi, and Jihyo. Nayeon, Suga and Namjoon. Jisoo, Jin and Lena. Jennie, Jimin and Xiena. Lisa, Jungkook and Nia. Rosé Taehyung and Angel"

The girls could just rolled their eyes all day.

The teacher gave them their flowers

"just give it's description"

"I'll be givung you 2 days"

After that they got dismissed.

The boys and the girls went to the cafeteria. They sat down as they already ordered food. The girls doesn't look happy with the groupings.

"Like the fuck?" Jennie keep ranting to Jimin.

"I would kill her if she doesn't participate" And just flirt with you she didn't say the last one.

"oh gosh that girl is lucky because I'm her group mate" Rosé puff her cheeks.

"I was expecting to be with someone else" Lisa said.

"who?" Jungkook ask

"like my sister or these girls" Lisa sigh

"Anyway where are we going to do the group thingy?" Jisoo ask

"hmm at the castle" Jin ask

"Good thing I'm not with those" Nayeon said then laugh.

They continue eating and stop as Amgel and her friends was in front of them.

"can we seat here?" Angel ask

Rosé didn't even bother to stop eating and look at them she ignore it. Jennie just look at them emotionless and ignore it. Lisa gave them a look before looking at the others trying to give sign. Jisoo being a nice person allow them.

Jennie was already burning inside but she manage to control her anger.

"so where do we do the project?" Xiena ask

"somewhere where I couldn't see you" Jennie whisper but they heard it.

Jisoo elbowed her.

"does it look like we want to see you?" Xiena ask

"look who's talking. Who came here and ask tonseat with us?" Jennie ask.

"we didn't seat here because of you" Nia said

"we seat here because of Bangtan" Lena said and The girls couldn't care less

"well you knew we where here also, blind bitch" Jennie murmur and nobody heard it.

After school they went to the castle. Maids guards and people greeted Bangtan. They went in different parts of the garden.

With Lisa, Jungkook and Nia

"out of all flower why sunflower?" Lisa ask herself.

"ask the teacher" Nia said

"kook why?" Lisa ask Jungkook

Lisa ignored Nia. She's not talking to her.

"It's okay" Jungkook comfort her by tappingbher shoulder

Lisa started to write down it's description. Lisa gabe Nia the oapers after then. It's her turn to write down. While Jungkook is picking up sunflowers.

"what am I supposed do with this?" Nia ask.

"write down description?" Lisa ask almost in sarcastic tone.

"excuse me are you commanding me?" she ask

"no I'm asking you to cooperate now shut up and do your damn work" Lisa said

Jungkook pull her next to him.

"what now?" Lisa sounded annoyed

"hey chill I didn't do anything to you" Jungkook said then chuckle.

Lisa help Jungkook to water the plants they will be using next next day.

With Rosé, Taehyung and Angel

"what's our flowers again?" Angel ask

"did you damn listen tobthe teacher?" Rosé ask. "red Roses"

Rosé started to put descriptions about Roses. She could even do this alone. But of course she doesn't want to do all things.

She gave the papers to Angel without sayimg anything.

Angel raised her brow asking what is she supposed to do with it.

"write down description" Taehyung answer for Rosé.

Rosé look around. She can see different kinds of roses. Roses is her favorite flower.

The flowers were in good condition. She pick a white rose. She went back where Taehyung and Angel is. She saw Taehyung and and Angel super close. But shs ignore it. But she also felt a little jealous. She shook her head and look around again

Making description is super easy doesn't she have a head to use why does she need Taehyung's help gosh! Rosé said in her head

With Jisoo, Jin and Lena

" Chu.. What flower is asign to us?" Jin ask

"Tulips" She simply answered.

Jisoo was asign to pick the flower and Jin and Lena are the one who will make descriptions.

It was calming for her. She like the way the tulips are very colorful. She look back at Jin and Lena. They were very close with each other their face were very close to each other.

She didn't want to make a scene so she shrug it of.

After minutes of walking she felt a hot breath over the back of her neck. She turn around and saw Jin.

"You should tell your sisters we should sleeo here for the night" Jin said

"huh?" Jisoo was confused

"let's sleep at rge castle for tonight" Jin said again.

But Lena heard it

"wait oppa here? Can we sleep here too?" Lena ask jisoo rolled her eyes.

Jin look at Jisoo asking for permission. Jisoo just nod

"uh.. Sure"

-------

Okay hu readers sorry it's hard to update because idk wattpad has some technical issues. But don't worry I'll update again

Jemin will be on tge next chapter