Chapter 21 : Careful

"ahhh!" four of them screams because of Jimin Jin Jungkook and Taehyung's suddenly appearance in their room.

"dude you scared the shit out of me" Jennie screams even holding on her chest.

"sorry" They four gave the girls cute smiles.

"but we heard your conversation though" Taehyung said. Rosé's heart beat up fast because of his deep husky voice.

"fine we'll explain it call the others" Jisoo said

They are now seating on the magical room. Rosé put another spell to cover up.

They sat on the ground.

"okay so let's start... LANX. We followed them... They went to the Royal castle. It changed a lot though before as far as I can remember it was really pretty there." Rosé started.

"so they are serving the Bad witch. Well her name was Shera though." Lisa said

"but whatbwe need to know right know is who really killed the little girl is it reallyndad or the bad witch and also why did the witch hated us from the start?" Jennie said. It's making some connections

"no. I don't think the king would ever kill someone" Jihyo said. Her parents used to serve the king

"well my mom said it was a misunderstanding that the bad witch hit the little girl and not the king and that's how the little girl was killed" Nayeon said rememberingbher parents

"my mom used to say that also" Momo said even remembering how her parents used to tell her stories

"but why was the bad witch being locked at the first place?" Hobi ask being more curious about the situation

"it's because she wanted to kill the girls" Namjoon answers hobi's question.

"okay so now the question is why did she hate you girls right?" Suga assured.

"yes" BLACKPINK said at the same time with a matching nod.

"but we also need to know where is our crowns" Jisoo said

"that's going to be hard" Lisa said

"like dad said" Rosé said

" me and Rosé will go back to the castle and try to look around" Jennie said

"I'm coming" Jimin said

"same" Taehyung said

"we ain't kids you knos" Rosé said and rolled her eyes.

"I know but we're partners remember?" Taehyung said and smirk.

"fine" Jennie and Rosé said like they were being defeated.

"tomorrow after school see ya" Jennie said and jumo on the bed to sleep again.

Taehyung and Jimin can't control their selves they were wearing justba shirt. This is how they felt when they had a sleep over in the castle.

"nighty" Rosé said and jump on the bed next to Jennie. They both cuddle with each other and quickly slept. Because they were both tired.

"they're just super tired sorry" Jisoo apologize

"it's okay she looks cute though" Taehyung said.

Lisa dramatically gasp amd even covers her mouth. "you like unnie?" Lisa ask

Taehyung just chuckle. Yes I do. He said to his mind.

"just stay the might here it's already late" Jisoo said and stood up to show their rooms.

Everyone is currently sleeping. It's early in the morning and Lisa woke up first.

"unnie" Lisa tires to wake up Jisoo

"hmmm?" Jisoo just hum she's still half asleep

Lisa's POV

I think again. They always wake me up the harsh way. I smirk as a plan appeared on my head.

I wave my hands a little and it already splash them with cold water from me. I laughed to so hard. They scream at me. I laughed harder. Their reaction is priceless.

"You little shit" Jennie unnie said and stood up to go to the bathroom

"Lisss!! I just brought these shirt!" Rosé unnie screams at me

"well that's a pay back" I proudly said.

"Make your own breakfast" Jisoo unjie said and got to the bathroom also

I laughed much harder. I really love my unnies.

I went to the boys rook to wake them up. I think again. They don't have any clothes but we have big sized one that is for boys. I don't know but oversized clothes are very comfortable.

I took a pillow and hit them with it am dstarted laughimg loudly.

"what the fuck?" Yoongi complained.

"you could have just woke us up properly" Jimin said.

Jennie's POV

I change into black high waisted pants and red shirt.

I got down glarimg at Lisa. I was awaken by freaking water! Oh my gosh.

I sat down and started eating.

I really want to know why the witch hate us when we were young and until now! As far as I knos we didn't do anything to her.

"jen? You okay?" Jimin ask. I just nodded.

We walk to the way to school. Creatures were looking at us wondering why are we together with Bangtan. We received glares from girls. They keep rolling their eyes.

Now I know why my power is fire it's because I'm always on fire. You get it? No? Okay Like I actually care.

Then the principal came up to us.

The words that came out from her mouth made us stunned and speechless. I felt lile I was being glued on my position. Are we going to be exposed

Please no...

Can we trust her?