six

"I would swim all the oceans just to see you smile."

***

***

I woke up, stretching and rubbing my eyes.

"You're awake," Carl smiled.

"How long have I been out?" I asked, sitting up and looking around.

"Just a few hours," Carl replied.

"I need to get Hershel. He said to when you woke up," He hugged me and walked out.

***

Michonne stayed at the prison for a little while until she was rested enough to leave.

Carl had also found four others while we were gone. I was standing with Carol, and Axel was talking about the friend he lost.

"Whenever Tomas went off, Oscar always stood up for me, you know? He was my friend," Axel reminisced.

I nodded, giving my thanks for Oscar getting me out of Woodbury alive.

"He went out fighting," Rick nodded.

"So, what now? You think the Governor will retaliate?" Beth asked, walking over to us with Judy in her arms.

"Yes," Maggie confirmed confidently.

"Let him try," Glenn fought.

"Sounds like he's got a whole town. We're outnumbered and outgunned," Carol sighed.

"We could use some reinforcements," Hershel agreed.

***

We opened the gate to where the newcomers were. Rick wanted to get to know them and see what they were all about.

"I'm Tyreese," a built, tall man introduced, sticking his hand out to shake Rick's.

Rick stood there until Tyreese dropped his hand.

"Sasha, Allen, Ben," Hershel said, pointing to the group, and I gave Sasha a small smile.

"How'd you get in?" Rick asked them.

"Fire damage to the administrative part of the prison. Wall's down," Tyreese explained.

"That side's completely overrun with walkers. How'd you get this far?" Rick asked.