Kings cross

Percy POV

oh my gods. I am going to kill Jason once i have enough energy to get out of my bed. now i had to brush my hair. HE ELECTROCUTED ME!!! ugggggh. I groggily got up. I walked up to the mirror. My hair stood up. I quickly changed and went snuck to jason room. After electrocuting me he ran  to his room. I could tell he  was taking a shower from the sounds of the water. with a snap of my fingers I made the water boil. I heard is girlish shriek. I giggled and went to my room packed all my thing (not so neatly) brushed my hair. Now it was regular messy. I met up with Leo outside Jason''s room. he had the envelope with the address and tickets for the train. 

"Did Jason electrocute you to?" He asked?

"Yea what gave it away" I asked. 

"You smell like me. A.K.A smoke."

"Oh. Ill be right back. "

I ran to my room and took a one minute shower with my clothes on dried myself and ran back to the room. Jason was out and glaring at me. 

"that was low jackson"

"Oh and electroting me while i am sleeping isn't?" i shot back. " Also you have a girlish scream."

he glared at me while leo snickered and finally burst out laughing. I started laughing too and jason soon joined. "Truce?" he asked his hand out. "I shot him shocked look. "Truce??? Percy Jackson never does a truce."

"oh. so than you surrender to me I see..." he said playing along.

I put a hand on my chest and out on a taken aback face. "Never. Percy Jackson never surrenders my friend. I only win."

"It's on." Jason said. We shook hands while Leo watched us as if we where is favorite show on TV.

"Ok lets go or were gonna be late." Jason said as he pulled out the envelope from his pocket. He read from a slip of paper. lets go!

We exited diagon alley and apparated which is something they learned from the blessing of Hecate. they appeared in front of a grand train station. They walked in.

"OK" jason pulled out the tickets. a confused look appeared on his face. Leo grabbed the tickets from him. 

"Platform 9 3/4??" They looked around.there was only platform 9 and platform 10. They saw a big group of people talking. one plump women with a munch of red haired teenagers. They were probably her children. There was a scrawny boy to challenge Leo with messy black hair like his. there was a girl with curly hair and she looked like the girl who would always have her nose in a book.  I  caught snippets of their conversations. Hogwarts..Muggles? I walked up to them cautiously and addressed the group. "Do you know where the 11 o'clock train departs?"