Chapter Eighty-Eight

Start from the beginning

Sometimes I think whether Jihyo unnie knows Sana unnie is just messing with her or she's just naturally like that, that's why she's already used to it.

Jihyo unnie and I became closer too, and that's exactly what I want to happen. At first, I think there was just something about her that I really want around me, but then I found myself looking for her especially that night after we sneaked out.

The thought of me being with her, like together... It's crazy and I live for it.

"Y/N! There you are!" Chaeyoung unnie called which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, were you looking for me?"

"I went to your room and it's empty. Wanna go out?"

"Huh? Where?"

"I'll be seeing Somi. You met her already, right? I figured out it'll be good if we three go out and eat somewhere nice."

"Oi, does Mina knows?" Momo unnie said

"That's why I am bringing Y/N." Chaeyoung unnie said.

"So, let's go? I'll give you time to change, come on, we're running late!"

I didn't get a chance to say no anymore as Chaeyoung unnie pulled me to my room. I just grab anything a could get, a tank top and sweats for breakfast outside, I think that's fine.

It kinda matches Chaeyoung unnie as she's wearing a black tank top but with black denim shorts.

"Unnie! We'll be back before you know it!" Chaeyoung unnie said to Momo unnie as we left the dorm.

___________

"Let's just wait here, I would Somi I brought you with me. She'll be here in a minute." Chaeyoung unnie said as we entered a breakfast house.

"Oh, okay."

"Aren't you excited? I thought you two were close." Chaeyoung unnie asked as she didn't see the reaction she expected from me.

But that's not the thing, Somi and I knew each other but we aren't that close yet. I'd be glad to know her better, but today isn't the right time.

My thoughts are flying on what could be Jihyo unnie's doing now.

Before I could even answer Chaeyoung unnie, the door of the shop swung open, and then I spotted Somi looking for us. Chaeyoung unnie beside me called her, making us lock our eyes as she looked in our direction.

As she went to us, she greeted us and sat across the table.

"It's been a while! Congrats on your comeback, you too, Y/N, congrats."

"Thank you," I said with a smile.

There, I felt the awkwardness again. I don't know why but there's always been like this ever since we met.

"I brought Y/N because I knew you already know her. You two were together at a concert, right?"

"Yeah, we have the same friend, and she invited us."

"It's Ashley, right?" Chaeyoung unnie said.

"You know her too?"

"I talked to her once." Chaeyoung unnie said which made me look at her and just smile.

As we ordered and had a smile talk, mostly them because I just listen to them. Even until our orders came and we started eating, they keep on talking about stuff that I don't even know.

I kinda feel out of place, but not at the same time if not only by Chaeyoung unnie constantly talking about me. She always finds a way to insert my name into their conversation.