Chapter Thirty-Three

Your PoV

"If you don't mind us asking, how old are you?" Yeji asked as she was sitting across from me and beside her is Lia and Yuna.

We are currently in the cafe outside the JYPE building. And I am sitting in front of Yeji, beside me are Ryujin and Chaeryeong. Aunt Kris on the other hand said that she'll be just waiting outside. It's not like I don't know what I can't and I can tell to these girls.

"I just turned twenty last month. That was before I flew here in South Korea." I simply said.

"You're already twenty? How long have you been singing?" Lia asked.

"Ever since I was a child, but I started my Youtube channel when I was ten or eleven, I think."

"Ohh, it's been a long year already. No wonder why you're so famous."

"Oh, not really. There are times people don't really recognize me, which is something I preferred." I said to Ryujin.

"So, how long are you going to stay here in South Korea? We have an upcoming concert here and you could come if you want." Yeji said.

"I think I will stay here for long, I'm still not sure when will I come back to the Philippines since...I've got some business in here that I can't really leave now. But yeah, I wish I could come to your concert. I'll see what I can do." I said.

Yeji looked at me with a playful smile as she leaned closer.

"Business...Is it the thing we are thinking about?" She whispered.

"Uhm..."

"It's okay if you can't tell it for now. We've been hearing about it around the building anyway. And we just want you to know that we're so excited to see you in the building if ever you'll be there most of the time." Chaeryeong said which made me sigh in relief.

"Yeah, I'm definitely sure that I will be there most of the time." I chuckled.

Chaeryeong suddenly looked at me intently as she leaned closer.

"Oh, you know who you look like for me?"

"Huh?"

"You kinda look like Chaeyoung unnie. I'm pretty sure you know her because you know..." Chaeryeong said meaningfully as she lifts her brows up and down.

"Really? You're the first person who said that. Even the other unnies don't see it." I said.

"Aha! You live with them now, aren't you?!" Chaeryeong said which made me look at her in disbelief.

The other girls started to laugh while I am still surprised as I can't believe how she did that.

Unbelievable!

"Yah, stop that. Y/N might feel awkward on us." Yeji said.

"Oh no, no, it's okay. But that's kinda impressive, I think." I said.

"I know."

"She's always like that," Ryujin said.

"It's okay," I said as I laugh with them.

After staying for a while, we decided to leave the shop as It was also almost five and I don't want aunt Kris to wait for long.

"We enjoyed talking to you. We hope to see you again, you're so fun to talk to." Lia said.

"Thank you, I enjoyed having time with all of you too."

"Wait, before I forgot, can I have your number?" Ryujin asked.

"Ryujin!"

"What? I'm just asking, Y/N can say no." Ryujin said.

I just laughed and nodded. She handed me her phone and I typed my number and gave back her phone to her.

"Gosh, you're so embarrassing," Yeji said.

"Don't come to me and ask for her number, alright?"

"You're unbelievable!"

"They are always like that. Anyway, it's a nice moment with you, unnie. We want to congratulate you on your future plans with the company. I already wish we can work together too. Like a collab or anything." Chaeryeong."

"That sounds so great. I'll look forward to it too."

"We'll give you our album the next time we meet. Congratulations again, unnie!" Yuna said.

"Thank you, thank you! See you around!" I said as they started to walk away after bidding goodbye.

I walked to the car where aunt Kris is waiting and as I get inside, she asked me how did it go.

"They are just so amazing, aunt Kris, just like the unnies. I can't believe I just had new friends. And they welcome me so much, I can't wait to meet more friends sooner."

"I told you, you won't regret this. I'm happy you are enjoying it even tho you have to do some works that you don't even do before. This is just the beginning Y/N. I know your parents are so proud and happy that you are moving forward with all the things they taught you."

"Yeah, I know."

"Anyway, you're currently trending just so you know. There are so many people who are talking about you after a long time you didn't come to the internet. That just shows how they love you and will continue to wait until the next time you'll show up. And that will be sooner, as the company announces your debut with Twice."

"I'm so excited. I don't even know if I could get some sleep. The live a while ago helped me too. It's good to see that they still support me."

"Of course, they will. You're not just a talented girl. You're one of the kindest people they know. That's why always remember what your parents taught you. Always be a person who is so down to earth."

"I know, aunt Kris. Thank you for being there too. I know I barely show you how I appreciate you. But I always will. Especially after everything, you stayed and you support me while I accept this from uncle."

"Anything for my dear niece. My brother loved you so much, so I will definitely give everything to you. Not just me, Pd-nim will do everything he can just to give you the dream that your parents also want for you."

"Thank you. I'm so lucky to have people like you around me. Which is why I want to do my best in this. Especially for tomorrow. I will give the best performance that my supporters gonna enjoy. I've gained a lot of confidence after everything that happened today. I know I can do something you wouldn't expect me to do tomorrow."

"You bet? I always know you can do the best. You are my niece, where else you got your talent?" She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"My parents of course," I said which made her glance at me and shook her head.

"Whatever, you're still the luckiest because you have an aunt like me. Pretty and smart."

"Uhhm... Okay, I'll give it to you," I teased as we both laugh the whole time while she was driving.