/Chapter Twelve/

Jihyo's PoV

It's already almost ten and I am back in our room already, getting ready to sleep like the other girls. As I sat down on my bed, I checked my phone if there were any messages from the managers but there were none so far. I am getting ready to lie down when Mina went out of the bathroom as she got finished washing up.

"Y/N is cute, isn't she? She was just adorable a while ago." Mina said walking to her bed and sitting down. 

"Yeah, I think she'll be good in our group." I agreed.

"And I think the others think the same," Mina said.

"Well, that's just good to know. I kinda hope we can get to be close to her. Like, know her even more."

"Right...Anyway, have you watched her youtube channel? Chaeyoung told me the channel, she has over 5 million subscribers. Even her other socials have more than a million followers."

"Really?"

"Yeah, look," Mina said and handed me her phone.

I looked at it and saw Y/N's Twitter account. I grabbed my phone and opened my app to search for Y/N's username. As I got her username, I gave Mina's phone back.

"I think she didn't post anything after she lost her parents," Mina said.

I sighed in sadness as I remember the first time Y/N told us about it. I know she's just trying to mask her pain by smiling but I know everything is still fresh and painful for her. 

I looked at my phone again and started to scroll down. I saw her Instagram account and checked it. The last post was her picture with her parents, celebrating Father's Day. As I continued scrolling, I saw other posts. Most of them are pictures of her parents. It's obvious that she's very close to her family. 

"Cute," I mumbled as I saw her post, where she was wearing a cat ears headband and smiling.

As I continued to scroll, I saw another post where she was with a girl kissing her on her cheek while the girl's arms are around Y/N's neck.

293,329 likes

ynnoyn: The only girl who I allow to kiss me :P ps, she didn't force me to post this.

/ashleyyy_/ ofc I didn't 

/ynnoyn/ smh

I scrolled up again, but I saw another one with the same girl. This time she's giving the girl a piggyback.

231,312 likes

ynnoyn: lost the game because she cheated

/ashleyyy_/ how's your back? lol

/ynnoyn/ >:(

I closed my Instagram and opened Youtube to watch Y/N's cover. I clicked on her recent upload and connected my phone through the headphone. I played the lyric video and closed my eyes as I let the sound of Y/N's voice gets in me. While my eyes are closed, I automatically imagined Y/N seeing it live. I was surprised as this is the first time I heard her singing voice, but also I was able to get back as her own voice drive me back on its track.

Her voice is like she's sending you to sleep, especially because of the song choice. I wouldn't be surprised how she gained popularity even just for covering songs.

Before I could know, I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier. I wanna open my eyes again because I don't have plans of sleeping this early but It was impossible, especially hearing how soothing and chilly Y/N's voice was.

_________________________________________________________

I woke up feeling fully charged after long hours of sleep. When I looked on my side, I saw Mina who is still in her bed and sleeping. I checked my phone and it's almost six. I remembered that Y/N needs to be in the company by seven so I get off my bed and walked to the bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth. After that, I left our room and went straight to Tzuyu and Y/N's room.

"Y/N?" I called, keeping my voice not too loud so Tzuyu won't wake up if ever she was still sleeping. As I opened the door, I saw Tzuyu still sleeping. When I looked at Y/N's bed, it was already fixed, and no signs of her.

I thought maybe she was in the living room or kitchen but as I got there, I didn't see anyone. It was only after a minute when the door swung open and Dahyun and Chaeyoung walked in.

"Guys, what time did you wake up? Have you seen Y/N? She was not in their room when I checked it." I asked as I watched the slump on the couch while Chaeyoung is drying herself with a towel.

"We woke up at five. Y/N woke up pretty early too. We went out for some walks with Y/N, she's in the building now actually," Chaeyoung said.

"Oh, did she have breakfast?"

"Yup, manager Kris accompanied us too. Y/N said she always gets up earlier to walk every morning." Dahyun said.

I just nodded and let Dahyun and Chaeyoung go back into their room. I stayed in the living room as I don't feel like going back to bed anymore. I'm pretty sure the other girls would wake up later on and they also have other plans since we don't have other schedules for now. 

I checked my phone to see if Daniel left a message. Sadly there's none and I am not even surprised. I know I need to talk to him as soon as possible. But this is good too, so I can think straight and gather up some courage.

While the others have plans for how to spend these off days, here I am stuck in this dorm. Since the article about me and Daniel came out, I barely go out because of the fans' reactions. Tho I already expected it, I thought it wouldn't go big as this.

I sighed and decided to just spend my time scrolling on social media. I opened my private account and looked up some relevant posts on Twitter. All of us have private accounts and sadly that's all we can have by now. 

As I was scrolling, I saw a post related to Y/N. I remember following her accounts with my private account last night so It's not a surprise. The post was made recently, I think it was before she arrived in South Korea.

@/eriplum: Saw Y/N in the airport with her manager. She looks okay, but I know that she's still recovering. She's so kind, I hope she'll get better soon. Take your time, honey. your fans will be always by your side. @/leeyn_ynlee.

2,414 retweets     432 quotes     5,210 likes

I smiled as I read the comments, showing their sympathy towards Y/N. It gives me peace of mind knowing before us, there are more people who care for her and I believe Y/N knows it too.