Chapter Forty-Three

Your PoV

After the concert, everyone started to get off the place. We just waited for a moment and while doing that, Ashley took some photos with me and Somi.

"Thank you very much for coming with me! I really appreciate you guys!" Ashley said as she hugged me and Somi.

"It's nothing. It helped me too, I had so much fun." I said.

"I can say, and you know what? I think this is gonna be your unforgettable moment. Hyujin just mentioned you at their concert!"

"Not really mention, but yeah. Even if what he shared is really embarrassing for me." I said.

"If I were you, I would be rolling down the stairs when he started telling me how we met. Sometimes I can't understand you." Ashley said.

"Whatever."

"Anyway, Ashley needs to go. Thank you for the invite again." Somi said.

"No, really, thank you! I'll see you next time?"

"Yup, don't hesitate to ring on me." She said to Ashley before looking at me again.

"Bye guys, see you next time!" She said as she bids goodbye.

After that, we already left the place. Since we'd been in the concert for how many hours, we decided to go somewhere to eat. While waiting for our order, someone called aunt Kris.

 She excused herself for a moment and told me to stay right there as she needs to pick up the call.

As she left, It was just me and Ashley at this table. While waiting, Ashley is typing on her phone while smiling. 

She's even giggling which made me curious about who is she talking to. I just shook my head and set my phone on the table before clearing my throat.

She stopped after some minutes and finally looked at me as if nothing had happened.

"So, do you mind if I ask who is that person that makes you look so crazy?"

"Crazy? Duh." She said as she flips her hair.

"So who is it?" I asked.

"It's just Somi, chill. She just texted me and told me she had fun."

"Oh, that's what makes you giggle? right, you must be crazy."

She huffed and rolled her eyes at me as I said that. She then opened her phone again and showed me their recent text.

"The hell? You're talking about me?" I said as I looked away from her phone.

"Not exactly talking about you. She's just saying that you seem so awkward with her and I think she's right. Normally you would talk to everyone even tho you're the least friendly person I know. You just don't talk to them first, but you talk a lot when they started the conversation."

"What are talking about? I don't know what you are saying." I hissed.

"I'm just saying that since I already introduced you to Somi when we were still in the Philippines, I thought you'd be more comfortable with her already."

"I am comfortable with her."

"Really?"

"Yeah, just that... I don't know what to say." I shrugged.

"Exactly what I am saying. I think you were too pressured on thinking about what to ask her when you shouldn't be. Or else there's another reason?" Ashley said as she gave me that look.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Come on, you're not dumb, I don't have a dumb friend."

I sighed and rolled my eyes for the nth time.

"I don't know, maybe I am just really pressured, that's all."

"Why?"

"Uhm because she's the first Kpop Idol I met? I don't know, but I am pretty sure that's only it. Nothing more." I said.

"Okay then, I get you. I was that nervous too when I met the first Kpop idol I ever stan, so understandable." She said.

I just shook my head at her as I let my thoughts run. Suddenly my curiosity ate me up.

"But did you know why she left JYPE?" I asked

"Nah, we never talk about that. Maybe because of the issue too when she left. What can I say, people have always something to say just to put you in the spotlight." Ashley said.

"Issue?"

"Yup, when she left JYPE, many JYPE stans were mad at her. There were rumors too that she was supposed to debut with Itzy."

"Oh."

"Uhuh, but that didn't last for long. As I said, people like to make up stories. If JYPE and Somi aren't on good terms, then why would Somi attend a concert of JYPE artists."

"But she trained for how many years in JYPE, right?"

"Mhm, she was Sixteen and almost debuted with Twice too. And then, she joined another show where she won and became a part of a project group called I.O.I. When Itzy's release is about to happen, Somi left."

I just nodded as I don't know what to say and I don't want to jump to a conclusion too. But for some biased reason, I was hurt, because why would someone leave JYPE?

Not so long, aunt Kris came. We started to eat while talking about other stuff. As we finished, Ashley and I bid goodbye to each other and promised to meet next time if I have a free schedule.

 Ashley could get busy with her parents' work but she always can leave it because she's technically working under her parents.

While we are in the car, aunt Kris told me that the unnies are in the building for some talk with Pd-nim. 

She also said that it may take them a long to finish the talk so she asked me if I want to go there too and wait for them. But then I got a sudden idea for the unnies.

"Can we stop at a grocery store? I want to cook for the unnies."

"Cook? You don't know how to cook." Aunt Kris said which made me wanna cry internally.

"Well, can you help me, aunt Kris? Please? I wanna make up on them, they made breakfast for me this morning so I return, I want to make something for them too."

Aunt Kris laughed and shook her head.

"Okay fine, since you asked. We'll go ahead so we can be back home early and start cooking."

"Thank you, aunt Kris!"