/Chapter Six/

Your PoV

"OH MY GOD! REALLY?! YOU SIGNED THE CONTRACT?!" Ashley yelled the moment I told her about it.

 I told her to come since I need company as Aunt Kris left. 

"Yes, but first can you calm down? I called you because... I kinda want to thank you." I said which made her look at me teasingly.

"Oh, you don't need to. My mission as a Once is to turn someone into a Once too. So.. have you found your bias?"

"Tsk, not that. I want to thank you for suggesting the videos, it kinda helps me to feel close to the girls even tho I haven't met them yet."

"Right! When will you meet the girls?"

"I don't know... But hopefully, they will accept me."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure they will! I trust my girls, they are the kindest group I stan. They will treat you like a family." 

I smiled hearing what Ashley said. I know I can hold on to her words because she's my best friend.

"I'm excited actually, but at the same time, I am nervous. I don't know what may happen, I wish you'll be there too with me."

"Don't worry, I have to go back next week in SK. You know my parents' business is in there. I just took my vacation, I miss you."

"Is that really the reason or because Somi is here?" I said making Ashley blush and started to beat me. 

I swear, I won't survive long with this girl.

"Stop, we are just friends, okay?"

"Tss, as of now. But sooner, I am not sure."

"Whatever, instead of teasing me on Somi, why not just mind your group? What's going to happen now?"

"Well, now that I signed it, Aunt Kris informed Uncle Jinyoung. Sooner, I have to go to Korea and have a short training. I probably going to be inactive on my social media. Gonna private them as per my uncle's request. Ash, no one should know about this until the company releases the official announcement."

"Don't worry, I can keep it. You know me, Y/N. Gosh, I am so happy for you. Trust me, this is gonna be the best moment of your life. You deserve this after all the things that happened to you."

"But I wanna know the reaction of the girls. Woah you are living the life every once wants, Y/N. Imagine waking up with those nine girls. I am so happy! I am so proud! I am not even your mother but I feel so elated!" Ashley squealed making me laugh.

"But really, my reaction would be the two times your parent's reaction now. I'm sure they are very proud of you."

"Don't make me cry, I've lost all the tears watching the thing you asked me to watch," I said then Ashley laughed.

"Too bad I didn't see your face. But it's okay because if we watched it together I am pretty sure that I will cry too. But exactly how did you get convinced of signing in?"

"Well, I just realized the hard work of the girls. From Sixteen up until now. Mindless of not knowing why uncle really wants me, either to save the group or anything, I want to be part of them... I can tell how many achievements they can make. If Uncle thinks that I should join the group, I'm sure it's for the betterment of his artist."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm so excited for you." Ashley said.

I can't even count how many times she said that. I looked at her and I can't stop myself to smile as I saw her tearing up.

"Anyway, as much as I want to stay here and talk to you about your upcoming group, I have to go."

"I thought you are on vacation? Didn't think your parents would give you a task while you are here?"

"Well, it's a small thing, it's fine. But you can always call me, update me on what's going on! I want to know what will happen next."

"Sure, you don't have to remind me."

"Gotta go then, again congratulation, Y/N. I am so proud of you, sure your fans will too as soon as they find out."

"Yeah, I'm sure they will."

________________________________________

It was already afternoon when I heard the sound of a car pulling on the driveway. I looked out the window and saw Aunt's car outside. Then I saw uncle Jinyoung coming out of the car as soon aunt Kris parked the car.

I ran to the door and opened it to also greet them. 

"Uncle! I didn't expect you to be here so soon." I said after I greet him.

Again, the fright crawls throughout my body as I see my uncle walk in. It only lessen when uncle smiled at me.

"Well, Kris told me the news. I am glad you are on this, Y/N. You don't know how much happy I am about this."

"She's actually nervous but I know Y/N is happy about it too, aren't you, Y/N?" Aunt Kris said.

"Yeah, but I want to make this thing clear... Is this for real?"

"Y/N, honey, you got the contract already." Aunt Kris said as she laughed.

"It is, in fact, we got plans in the future and that includes you in the group, so this is sure, Y/N. I already told Jihyo, the leader of the group about this, and I am sure she already deliver the news to the group as I said. But they don't know you yet, I haven't given them any big information."

"That makes me more nervous." I chuckled.

"It's normal, but you'll feel less nervous once you meet them. Now, I just want to tell you the things we should do before you head to the main building for your future schedules. And I will you give you a heads up, it's a bit overwhelming at first but I know you can do it. That includes training schedules and photoshoots for the teaser that the company will release."

"That's crazy."

"I also agreed to get Kris as your personal manager, tho Twice already has managers, but it will be easier if you have someone who's close to you and you're comfortable with. So Kris will come with you."

I looked at Aunt Kris and can't help but smile. It wasn't bad at all, even after all this fright I am feeling.

"Lastly, since you'll be promoting with Twice until the end of their contract, which normally lasts until 7 years, up to you if you'll renew it. Now that you'll be promoting with them, we need to hold your social media access, which means you'll have to be inactive on your accounts first until the time comes and you'll get back control of your accounts. Don't worry, that is only to protect your privacy. You're an idol now, you don't just cover songs, you'll perform and sing your own songs together with the time."

"I understand uncle Jinyoung. I think I am ready for this now."