/Chapter Seventeen/

Jihyo's PoV

I woke up in the morning and left the room to check if the others are already up but apparently, the living room is empty. As I walked into the living room and sat down, I waited on Dahyun and Chaeyoung since I know they'll be back from the morning walk as they had been joining Y/N's morning routine since last week.

While waiting, I opened my phone to scroll on Twitter, just to catch up on the latest news. As I was scrolling and seeing posts from our fans I noticed something that caught my attention.

@/lemonpop: I can't stop thinking about the possibility that Y/N is preparing for something we all know. Just last time, a fan saw her at the airport, and now we found out she's in South Korea, at some place where she took pictures with a famous choreographer. I think we are getting a K-pop idol Y/N.
1,283 Retweets     536 Quotes     2,321 Likes

@/golden_kr: The fact that we didn't hear anything from Ms. Kris too. We know how hands-on she is whenever Y/N is trending.
38 Retweets    23 Quotes    93 Likes

@/milove12: Even if she's planning to debut as a kpop idol, I hope Ms. Kris will be her manager. And if she'll debut, I hope she'll fall on better management.
21 Retweets     2 Quotes      20 Likes

@/mariomar: Wait, isn't Y/N related to JYP? And what if she'll debut under JYP Entertainment?
313 Retweets 923 Quotes 432 Likes
||
@/lemonpop: sorry but nope! Twice is jobless now and the first thing they did was to release another girl group. I wouldn't be surprised if Itzy will end up like Twice, stuck under the basement.
6 Retweets 829 Quotes 321 Likes

@/itsyourboysb: all of these are crazy, Y/N doesn't even acknowledge that she's Korean lol
6 Retweets 83 Quotes 90 Likes
||
@bgroaring: she hates kpop lmao
7 Retweets 327 Quotes 21 Likes
||
@cslval: fr tho, never in her entire career that she promoted or sung a kpop song.
43 Retweets 21 Quotes 97 Likes

I just shook my head and turned off my phone. Sometimes it's tiring to read tweets, not because it's true but because they are simply tiring. I'm not worried about Y/N because she doesn't see any of these, which is also good. But I know that there will be a time that she'll get to see these, not the same ones, could be better than this or worse.

In terms of us having hiatus on making group comebacks, It's because of the dating rumor that came out. It wasn't a big deal at first as I mentioned before. But then they found out something else about our relationship that may affect the group and holding back the group promotions is the least way they can do first to get away from the spotlight. This is why I needed to stop this before the truth came out that Daniel is fixed to marry someone else.

I snapped out of my thought when I saw Dahyun but she came out of their room instead of walking from outside.

"You didn't go with Chaeyoung and Y/N?"

"I have a schedule later, but Chaeyoung did go with Y/N, she's not in our room."

I looked at my watch and frowned as it was almost seven but Chaeyoung is still not here when normally they'll be here by 6:30 am.