Chapter Fifty-Three

Jihyo's PoV

I woke up as I heard voices outside our room. I don't even need to go out to know who are other. I know it's Dahyun and Tzuyu, arguing over something.

I looked at the other bed and saw Mina still sleeping. Before the two girls could even wake this penguin, I left my bed and walked to the door.

As I opened it, the two girls stopped and looked at me.

"Good morning unnie!"

"Why are you arguing in here, you could wake Mina, you know?" I asked as I looked at them.

"Unnie, I have to tell you something."

"What?" I asked Tzuyu.

"Go on," Dahyun whispered as if she were encouraging Tzuyu.

"Uhm, well... Y/N is not in our room."

"What? Have you checked in the kitchen?"

"Yes, I thought she went out for some morning walks."

"But she's not, she didn't even come to my room to wake me up," Dahyun said as she continued Tzuyu's sentence.

Suddenly the thing we've been trying to avoid happened. Mina got up on her bed and now standing behind me.

"We should go, bye!" Dahyun said as she pushed Tzuyu on the way and they left.

"What was that? It's too early." Mina said the annoyance in her tone came evident.

"Y/N wasn't in her room. I think she went to the building." I said as I walked by her to get my phone on my nightstand to call manager Kris.

"That's impossible, you told manager Kris to not pick her, right?"

"We'll find out if I'm right," I said as I wait for manager Kris to pick up the call.

After a few rings, manager Kris answered the call. And I was right, Y/N is in the building. When I asked manager Kris to give the phone to Y/N, she said that Y/N is in the middle of vocal lessons which is true as I can hear them at the back.

I ended the call and looked at Mina.

"See, just like her sister." I sighed.

"Oh no!" Mina exclaimed.

"Why?"

"I remembered that Chaeyoung messaged me last night. She's coming back today. I kinda told her that Y/N won't come to the company."

"Did she ask why?"

"Of course, but I told her she'll find out as soon as she gets here."

"Oh no, those two will be the cause of our hair turning grey!"

"Exactly my thought."

Mina's PoV

I am currently waiting outside as I got a message from Chaeyoung that she's already near. I keep checking left and right in case there is a car that passed by and stopped in front of our dorm.

Not so long, a car stopped in front of our dorm. And just like how I thought, It was Chaeyoung.

"Hi!" I called as she went out of the car.

She was carrying a paper bag that is full of snacks, not to include the bag she was with when she also left.

"Let me help you," I said as I get the paper bag.

"Hi, how are you?" She asked smiling.

"Fine now, I've missed you a lot. How was your mom?"

"I had her checked up, If Junghoon didn't call me, I wouldn't know that she's not okay. She's been feeling not well the past few days. But she's already resting at home now. I also had Junghoon to look after her."