Chapter Sixty-Six

Author's Note

I'm sorry for the confusion last update. I unpublished it as I accidentally post all the chapters and posted them not in order. Here are the updates, thanks!

Third Person

The morning came, it was a new day but the dorm and the girls are still affected by what happened yesterday.

Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Nayeon, and Jihyo left early as they would be meeting the other writers that they would be working with on writing the songs for the upcoming album.

Y/N woke up finding out that she was all alone in the room. It then hit her that she has a schedule to attend on. She rushed to the bathroom and washed her face, and brushed her teeth.

As she gets on her clothes she grabbed her bag and rushed downstairs.

"No, no, why nobody wakes me up!" She huffed.

As she was about to leave the dorm, the other girls saw her.

"Y/N! Where are you going?!" Sana asked.

Y/N stopped as her eyes wandered to the girls.

"You're still here?"

"Our practice starts in the afternoon. The others left because they have another assignment for today." Mina said.

"Oh..."

"We didn't wake you because we thought you need more time to rest. But since you're up, we made breakfast, you wanna join?" Jeongyeon asked.

"You didn't eat last night, so might as well, eat now before we go to the building," Momo said.

"Uhm... okay."

As Y/N set her bag on the floor, the girls including Y/N walked to the dining room where they sat at the table together.

"How are you Y/N? Are you feeling okay?"

Y/N looked up as she felt everyone is looking at her. She hummed in response to Jeongyeon's question.

"How's the food?" Momo asked

"It's good." Y/N simply said as she continued to eat.

"I remember, I have some ice cream on the fridge, you can have it after you eat," Tzuyu said.

Y/N looked at Tzuyu who was just sitting beside her then she smiled.

"Thanks."

"Welcome."

After they ate, the girls decided to get ready. Y/N waited for them in the living room, and she was on her phone while waiting.

"Y/N."

Y/N moved her eyes to the owner of the voice and saw Mina standing in front of her.

"Are we going?"

"No, no, they are still in their room. I want to have a talk with you... just a bit of talk." Mina said.

Y/N nodded as she scooted to the side, giving Mina a space to sit on. She kept her phone and waited till Mina open the conversation.

"Chaeyoung said last time that she already told you about us," Mina said.

Y/N nodded, as she's trying to figure out where the conversation is going. She was pretty sure it will lead to what happened yesterday, and she wasn't sure if she was ready for that already.

"You know... I've never seen her act like that before. I understand if you'll think that she's the kind of person who's quick to jump into situations like this after what happened. She was wrong, but like I said, this didn't happen before. Once she realized what she said, I hope you'll listen to her."