Chapter Fifty

Jihyo's PoV

I woke up with a heavy feeling pumping against my head. I can barely open my eyes, and I felt really terrible more than relief after having a long sleep.

I looked at my clock and it took some time before I was able to read it because even my vision is not well at this point.

"You're awake. Did you drink last night too?" Mina asked which made me wonder.

It's almost three, I can't even remember what just happened.

"I guess you were. I saw cans of beer in the trash."

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon asked me to join them. Ugh! I guess I ran too many beers." I groaned as I buried my head in my pillow when it started to strike again.

"Oh, make sense, they are still sleeping by now... You want me to get something for you?"

"No, thank you. I'll be just fine here. How's Tzuyu?"

"She's feeling good now. I think she's with Dahyun and the two other Japanese."

"How about Y//N? Did she come home already?"

Mina shook her head as she set her phone down.

"She texted me saying she has to do something at her best friend's house. She'll be home before dinner." Mina said.

I looked at Mina as I sat up.

"Jihyo, how did you get here? I remember not seeing you when I went to sleep."

I paused as I tried to think of how did I get in the room. Normally, I would stay in the living room, especially if I drank too much.

Mina doesn't really like the smell of beer around our room, which I also consider.

"I can't remember." I groaned again as the effect of the beer took over my system. I shouldn't have let those two drag me again with drinking.

"Weren't you brought by someone? Uhm, like Y/N?"

I looked at Mina confusedly but she was also confused as I am.

"How did you say so?"

"Well, I thought I could be wrong, I heard you calling her name. I thought you were just sleep talking, but if Y/N saw you, maybe she did bring you here."

"Oh no," I mumbled.

"Why?"

"Did you hear what I said?"

Mina sighed as she thinks.

"Let me see, I was so sleepy that time, I slept pretty much late too as I finished the game... I don't even know what time was it, but I remember hearing you calling her cute.

And you're happy that she's with us now."

I sighed in relief as I thought it could go any worse. Luckily, it didn't!

"I'm gonna check the others," I said as I left my bed and went out to our room.

As I got there, I saw Tzuyu and the three in the living room. As usual, Sana and Momo are annoying Tzuyu. And Tzuyu probably wishes that she was not around them.

Dahyun is just watching but she stopped as she saw me.

"Good afternoon, sleeping beauty." Dahyun teasingly said as she lifts her brows up and down.

The rest also stopped as they looked at me.

"How are you, Jihyo? You want some coffee or anything?" Sana asked.