Ride To Hell

Adriana's POV

I went to the bathroom and opened the cabinet, revealing my old razors. I stared at it for a while and took it out of its plastic. I can't believe you want to do this again, Adriana. My subconscious said. I didn't want this either, but it's the only way to forget about the stress going on now. Why are you being such a bitch?! Don't do it. It kept trying to stop me but by the time it stopped speaking to me I was already on the 4th cut. Tears were streaming uncontrollably by now. I completely lost it and fell to the ground, tears coming down by the second. No one is here to witness such hideousness. Such pain. I will never be loved by anyone, it is nowhere near possible. I'm just too much to handle. I won't be able to give a guy what they need, I'm no good. I'm a grenade, waiting to explode anytime soon. I'm worthless.

I know what I'll do, I'll go to Ms. Santos's house tomorrow. She always knows what to do in these kind of situations. Besides her son is involved in this too, so she'll know both sides of the story. I just hope I don't see Mr. King there....

Tony's POV

"WHAT?!" Alex got up from his chair. I could only imagine how hurt he feels right now.

"No, you are my father! We look just alike! There is no fucking way that I'm his son! BULLSHIT!"

"ALEX DAMIAN! We'll figure this out okay! Relax!" I step closer to him and he started to cry. I grabbed him into my arms and hugged him tight while rubbing circles in his back.

"If he really is my dad, which I hope not, I'm still gonna see you as my dad no matter what." He said muffled by my shirt.

"Te quiero mijo." I kissed the top of his head and let out a few tears myself.

"Come on, let's go eat." We cleaned up real quick and went to the dining room to eat. We actually had a good time, cracking jokes, sharing good times, making plans about the future, he seemed so much better here with me. He looked happier. My phone kept ringing and it started to get annoying, even for Alex.

"Pa just pick up the phone, probably think you're dead." He smiled and took another bite from his fries. I smiled and picked up the phone.

"Hello?... What do you mean?.... No, .. Earlier today...... Why?... Um okay... Alright, I'll hit you up if anything Johnny, thanks." You have got to be fucking kidding me. I went on Instagram and saw what was the whole buzz about. They got pictures of me and that girl from earlier when I went to visit my mom. Oh my god, its EVERYWHERE! There have been rumors spreading that we're together too?! Oh hell no! I went to her profile and saw that she posted a selfie earlier when this all started to happen too. She put on the caption single as if she was throwing subs to the fans. Gotta give her props for that.

"Papi what happened?" Alex asked me. I looked up and signaled him to come over to my side to show him.

"When I was visiting my mom, I bumped into this girl and started to talk, well argue with her and now people think that she's my girlfriend or something. The paparazzi has pictures of us and some of my fans do too." I explained to him. He didn't say anything and when I looked back to him his jaw dropped.

"Alex what happened?" I started to laugh at him.

"She's hot." He stated. I burst of laughter at his actions.

"She's way older than you, look for someone your age!"

"Still, DAMN." He got back to his seat and finished up his food.

"I'm tired. All this food got me halto." He slumped down in his chair and smiled cheekly to me. I'm just glad that he's happy here with me.

"Alright, tomorrow we're taking you to my family's house. You need to know your family." I got up and took him to his room.

"Okay, cion papi, night." He got into his bed, into his new permanent room.

"Dios te bendiga hijo, sleep well." I kissed his forehead and turned off the lights and closed the door. I went back on my phone and started to scroll down the girl's page. Apparently her name is Adriana Noah Santiago, dique Instagram sensation. I kept lurking on her page -like the creep I am- and saw other pictures of her. She's actually really pretty. Alex wasn't lying. The way her blondish brown hair flows down her back, and I love the way her caramel eyes shine- wait backtrack that- love? Hell nah. I met the girl once and I'm already said love?! I mean she is pretty, but.... Fuck it I can't deny it. What if what mami said was true? Who knows, maybe we'll see her tomorrow. I mean I would like to see her, just not hear her smartass mouth run all day.