We're A Little Family

Adriana's POV

So here I was. Sitting in the bathroom, with two positive pregnancy tests.

Yes two, I wanted to be sure that they both came out with the same result.

I'll be honest, I'm happy. But how would Anthony feel about this? How would Alex feel about this? There are some Anthony fans that don't like me AT ALL. What will they say if they ever find out?

Alright I need to calm down, I'm being really paranoid right now. I gotta look on the bright side, maybe Anthony will be happy. Hopefully he is. 

I stay sitting down on the toilet seat just staring at the pregnancy tests amazed, when I hear the front door open and hear two familiar voices. I put the tests in my pocket to put in my bag later and head downstairs only to see Anthony and Alex walk in.

"Hey boys, where'd you guys go?" I asked.

"We went to Lenny's place for a quick visit and to drop off some delivery that was mailed here for him." Tony replied.

"Plus we bought you something" Alex said grinning.

"Oh no, what could you guys have gotten me this time?" I asked laughing. Whenever the boys get me something TOGETHER, it never ends up well.

"Don't worry, this is a good one" Tony assured me and wrapped his arms around my waist behind my back. Alex dug into the little bag he had in his hands and took out a small box.

"Oo what is it?" I got anxious. He smiled and opened it. Inside was a gorgeous gold bracelet with the moon, stars, and the sun as charms.

"Happy Tuesday!" Alex yelled. I couldn't help but laugh since he had no other occasion to be celebrating.

"Aw thank you Alex, you picked it out or did Anthony help you?" I asked while putting on the bracelet.

"Nah I picked it out, it reminded me of you" he smiled. I smiled widely and pulled him into a hug.

"AWW LOOK AT YA BONDING QUE CUTE" was all you heard from Anthony behind me. Alex broke into laughter and I smacked him on his arm.

"Well, since we're doing gifts now, I think I should tell you guys something..." I said.

"Oo this should be interesting !" Alex stated.

Hell yeah it will.

Luckily I had two test, so I can give them each one. I sat them down in the living room and a worried look grew on Anthony's face.

"Baby is everything okay?" He asked.

"You tell me.." I took out the tests and gave them each one. To my surprise, it took Anthony a while to realize what it was. It took him so long Alex got it before him a gasped loudly.

"IM GONNA BE A BROTHER?" He yelled. I smiled and he came to give me a hug. Meanwhile, Anthony was still struggling with it until:

"OH SHIT YOU'RE PREGNANT. OH SHIT. OH MY GOD." He started yelling. I looked at him a little worried but my look changed when I saw him coming my way.

"This is the best news I've heard today baby you're gonna be a mom!" He screamed of joy, and landed a kiss on my lips.

"To be honest I thought you guys would be scared about it." I spoke honestly.

"Are you kidding me? I always wanted a little brother or sister so I can bother them and now I get to have one!" Alex said rubbing my stomach.

"Hey hey you're gonna treat his kid right" I said laughing.

"Of course, but if it's a girl I'm picking the name" said Alex.

"Really son? You wanna pick the girls name?" Anthony asked him.

"Yeah, trust me I pick cute names. Unlike you who wanted to name me Diana if I was gonna be a girl." Alex said rolling his eyes. That's when I really lost it and started laughing hard. The look on Anthony's face once he said that explained a lot.

"Ha ha ha. I pick good boy names though" he stated.

"Who said I like my name?" Alex came back. And my laughter continued.

"You know wha-" Romeo grabbed a couch pillow and slammed it into Alex's head several times.

"Alright alright I like my name! Just stop please!!" He yelled out giggling. Seeing the relationship Anthony has with Alex made me worry less about the baby, it made me feel better and reassured me that no matter what they'll accept him or her.

"If it's a girl we are BOTH picking the name, I have a few girl names in mind that I really like." I said smiling.

"Can we pick andre-"

"HELL NO." I stopped Alex in his words from even finishing the name.

"Why not?" He asked with a guilty look on his face.

"That's my sisters name. And I kinda don't like her at all so.." I said a little awkward. Alex's jaw dropped.

"You have a sister?!" He asked. Anthony just sat there sipping on a mug that I never noticed him get up & go.

"A twin sister actually, & you're not meeting her by the way just if you were wondering.." I warned him before he questioned me.

"Aw come on, why not?" He put on a puppy face & tried to convince me to meet Andrea.

"Cause she's the devil in human form, I'm not having her near me. The last time I saw her was when I first met Anthony in person actually." I said remembering the day I scowled at Tony for just existing.

"Yeah she hated my ass. But look at you now, you're gonna make me a daddy again for the third time!" He exclaimed.

"Who made you a daddy the second time?" I asked.

"You." He said bluntly. My jaw dropped & Alex choked on his own breath.

"Mhm ay si como no, keep talking like that & we'll see where you end up." I said looking at him up and down.

"Damn pops I didn't know you was like that, you too nasty to be a dad." Alex said clearing his throat up from all the coughing he did earlier.

"I'm just saying.." Tony said, dragging the ending.

"At the end of the day, you're a FATHER of two. You too old to be a daddy anyways." I walked to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

"Look who's talking-"

"OKAAAAAAYYYY ANTHONY WE GET IT!" I stopped him from finishing the statement. Knowing him he'll mention the process of making this baby & Alex is right next to him.

"Hey papi, oh yeah it seems like you don't freaking know that you're 13 year old son is right next to you listening to your dirty comments! Par de locos." Alex said in a sarcastic tone. He always achieves to make me laugh somehow & it's a blessing.

"You acting like you don't do shit like that with your girl." He said.

"I don't say it out in the public como si nada. That's my business." He stated.

"Oh. So ya you guys actually do shit like that? Hm. Interesting." I said quietly.

"I heard that Adriana." He came to the kitchen & told me to silently shush. I just nodded my head and laughed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEYYYYY GUYYYYYS IM STILL ALIVE🙂 I didn't get as much views reads on my last chapter so I don't expect this one to get as much. But to those who do read it still , I'm sorry I've taken so long! I'm in high school now as a freshman & its just been really stressful. But I appreciate you guys 💗