Remember Me Part II

Tony's POV

"TATIANA?" I yelled. Oh my fucking god. Fucking Tatiana Perez. Aka Francelys' little bestie.

"Bingo." She replied.

"Why the fuck are you here? And why didn't you approach me earlier at the store?"

"First of all don't talk to me like that. I plan to respect you so you should return the favor,"

"Doesn't seem like you're so respectful..."

"Quit it Anthony. Look, I know you have something with that girl, and I should let you know, Fran agrees to forgive you and take you back. Maybe it is for the best. I mean Alex needs a family, a mom and dad that are happily toget-"

"Do you even know what she did to Alex? Do you even know about Enrique?!"

"She dumped his lousy ass for you nigga!"

"Don't call me that. And he lives with me now, Alex told me all the shit that I bet you don't even half of it," I got up from my chair and stiffened up." You saw the girl that's with me? Yeah that's girl is my girlfriend. And I love her more than anything... besides Alex because he's my son. But you know what I mean. She is the only one that I plan to live the rest of my life with, to grow old with, to love and cherish for as long as I live. The Adriana Noah Santiago is my girlfriend and soon will be more than that! Do you know how it feels to be loved after being damaged so terribly, trying to recover after years and here I am now, deeply in love with her. She loves me more than Fran will ever love me, she gave me more than she ever did in a heartbeat, she's ten times better than Fran because she treats me with RESPECT. She doesn't cheat on me with my best friend, or tells me lies saying where she was at the night before or that she loves me. Because I know that when that 'I love you' comes out of her mouth, she means it with all her life, and soul. The next time you wanna try to switch stories up, read your information first and get your details straight because you don't know damn well enough to realize what mistakes you'll make in the future." I looked into Tatiana's eyes and she deeply sighed.

"Well then, I guess you do love her." She replied after a few seconds later.

"Yes I do, and I plan to stay with her. She's mine, not anyone's else or vice versa. So tell your little best friend that I won't be able to be hers because I'm happy with my girlfriend that I have now. Adriana is the love of my life, not Fran."

Adriana's POV

I came out the bathroom and went back to the table with, with Tony and some girl?!? Maybe that was the girl he was talking about earlier. She's really pretty though. I have nothing on her. I went closer to the table but was able to not be visible.

"-- You saw the girl that's with me? Yeah that's girl is my girlfriend. And I love her more than anything... besides Alex because he's my son. But you know what I mean. She is the only one that I plan to live the rest of my life with, to grow old with, to love and cherish for as long as I live," was he talking about me? "The Adriana Noah Santiago is my girlfriend and soon will be more than that!" Oh god. He is. "Do you know how it feels to be loved after being damaged so terribly, trying to recover after years and here I am now, deeply in love with her. She loves me more than Fran will ever love me, she gave me more than she ever did in a lifetime, she's ten times better than Fran because she treats me with RESPECT. She doesn't cheat on me with my best friend, or tells me lies saying where she was at the night before or that she actually loves me. Because I know that when that 'I love you' comes out of her mouth, she means it with all her life, and soul. The next time you wanna try to switch stories up, read your information first and get your details straight because you don't know damn well enough to realize what mistakes you'll make in the future." I heard Tony say. Did he really mean that? I mean he's an artist and maybe even a good actor, because he may have just said that to make the girl believe him. But why would he try to chase her away? She's really pretty, prettier than me by a lot. He has so many beautiful women on him and he chases them away. Why? Does he mean those words?? Is there an actual possibility that, he may feel the same way I do? What way do I even feel? Do I love him? Do I even like him? I kept on hearing the conversation from the back of the table behind us.