Oh Hell No.

Adriana's POV

After I met up with Andrea (and Romeo) I went back home and decided to pay Ms. Santos a visit. She's such a sweetheart, I don't understand why Romeo is her son. And then his sister is so nice and kind to be around with. He's just the odd ball of the family. When I was going upstairs I was praying to myself that he wouldn't still be there, but when I saw that time it was, only half an hour passed by. He had to still be there. When I walked to the door I heard her say "Anthony que the pasa?!" Meaning he was still there. So I turned back around and thought about what to do now. I mean it's still early, so why should I stay home all day? I walked around the park for a few and took some pictures of how beautiful the weather is. While I'm walking around I see some guys looking at me, pervs. I walked away and went back home to relax and think about everything that happened today. I mean my sister and I are remaking our relationship again. What if something goes wrong? What if she does some other bullshit behind my back, AGAIN? And then bumping into Romeo. Got me even more tight. After I arrived home I got into some American Eagle sweats and my big Hard Rock Café sweatshirt. I got into my phone and Instagram was blowing up more than usual, what was going on? I checked up on it and saw some people started to tag me.... ROMEO PICS?!?! I kept scrolling and apparently someone, most likely a fan of his, found us today when we were talking after we bumped into each other. Everyone has been commenting on my pictures "Are you and the KOB going out?" "Omg you and Tony are so cute together!" "I hate you! Jk but take Carr of our babe for us!" Oh my fucking god. Why?! We weren't even having a civil conversation. I was just telling him how stupid and idiotic he is. Ugh, I went downstairs and turn the TV on and started to see what was good on. I stopped on a channel when they said the name "Instagram sensation @lovelyy.anaa. aka Ms. Adriana Santiago-" WHAT? I backtracked and went back to the channel to see what stupid shit they had to say now.

"Adriana was seen with, you guessed it, Romeo Santos near Grand Concourse talking to each other and each then walking away to their separate ways. Our source says that the king's mother lives there, and they claim to see him walk towards the building she lives in while Adriana went to the Hard Rock café of Yankee stadium and seen coming out later on. Does the king have a queen? Or is it just friends? We'll be back with more, here at TMZ."

I had to turn the TV off. I couldn't take it anymore. We're not even friends! What the hell! I can't believe this is actually happening. I don't want people thinking that I'm going out with a douche like him, I need to let them know. At least throw some sort of hint to them. I grabbed my phone again and posted my selfie from when I was at the park earlier.

"Hey Instagramhope everyone had a great day! Single and never going back~Noel"

Hope they can take a hint.

Tony's POV

"Oh my god, Alex?!? Mijo what are you doing here?!" I kneeled down forward him, grabbing his hands away from his face.

"Ricky came back home drunk again and went wild. He started to break everything and I went downstairs to see what happened, and when he saw me, his hand was bloody from breaking everything. He smacked me with his bloody hand yelling at me to leave him alone and to get the hell out of there. That I was a mistake ever being born and that he should just kill me so know one could ever want me. I came here as fast as I can because I got scared. I came in from the back and got in here."

By the time he was done explaining tears were streaming down my cheeks. My poor boy.

"Mi hijo, don't worry you'll stay with me, it's fine. Does your mom know about this?"

"Yeah, she's probably looking for me now."

"Well that's not gonna happen. How do you feel about living with me?"

"Yes! Please! I need to be away from her." He begged me.

"Don't worry you'll be better off here, I'll tell my costume designer to buy you some new clothes and to get your room ready. Come on let's get you cleaned up." I started to pick him up but he got up on his own.

"Pa I'm almost 12 years old I'll be fine." He half smiled. That's what we have in common, we're fighters. No matter what's going on, we still put a smile on our face.

"That's my boy." I smiled back at him.

"Alex!?"

"Yeah?"

"Who is Ricky, is that your mom's new boy toy or some shit?"

"Not new pa." He gave me a sympathetic look. That could only mean one thing.

"Oh hell no."