I Just Don't Like You

Adriana's POV

Hey! I'm Adriana Noel Santiago, but you could call me Adriana or Noel. I was born in the Dominican Republic and moved here to New York when I was only 4 years old. I'm 28 years old and my birthday is June 20th. I may seem older than the typical girl but I can party harder than you think. But I just turned 25. I have dark dirty blonde hair, almost brunette, I'm only 5'3 so I'm pretty short, but I sure have an attitude. I live on 161st and Grand Concourse, right near Yankee Stadium and sadly, near Romeo Santos's mom. But she was actually really nice and a sweetheart. Unlike her son. I was at home listening to some music on the radio when the one artist that I HATE came on.

"Now we have here the newest song of the one and only King of bachata, ROMEO SANTOS!" Said Alex Sensation, the host of the radio station. The song Que Se Mueran started to play. God, I never liked him. Not even when he was with Aventura. Like, he thinks he all that! Hello! There were other guys than just you dumbass! I can't believe people actually like his music, ugh. I went to lower the radio and to take a shower. I stood there while I left the hot water running on me. I couldn't stop thinking on the past. And I'm the type of girl to forget about the past, to live in the present, and to save the future as a surprise. I see the present, as a gift of somewhat, I don't know. Don't mind me, I have my moments. But before I had a boyfriend named Zac. No not Zac Efron, but he was still really cute. His eyes were green and his skin tone was dark tan, but a nice one. I really thought he was the one, I thought he actually felt the same way I did toward him. I loved him with all my heart. I treated him amazingly, and yet he didn't repay back....

*FLASHBACK*

I went to the bathroom to freshen up since I was at dinner with Zac. I reput on my light pink lip stick on and added a bit more of blush on. When I went to the hallway out of the bathroom, I dropped my bag and all my makeup fell out.

"Shit!" I whispered to myself. While I was picking it up, I got up finally and went back to the table. But Zac wasn't there. That's odd . I went outside and I saw a nightmare.

Zac was making out with my best friend, Julliane.

"OMG! ZAC?!?" I managed to say. They both parted away from their nasty make out session.

"Adi it's not what it looks like! She kissed me!" He came closer to me. But I backed away.

"NO! DON'T EVEN TRY TO PULL THAT BULLSHIT ON ME BECAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I KNOW THAT WAS ON PURPOSE!! AND JULLIANE... I can't believe you. I thought you were my best friend. Instead you're gonna betray me and leave me for a guy? Especially my EX?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN EX?" Zac said surprised.

"What I mean is that we're THROUGH! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND! Or so I thought she was. He's all yours Julliane, enjoy." I was already going to cry a river. I felt it coming. I went to my car when I remembered that I don't have my car, I came with Zac. So I went to the main street to hail a cab. Why does this have to happen to me?

*END OF FLASHBACK*

After then, I just simply stopped believing in love. It was useless anyways. I mean, if I'm worth someone to cheat on with someone infinity times better looking than me, then what's the point of ever ending up with them. I got out of the shower and got dressed into sweats, and my stripped Hollister crop top. I went downstairs to get something to eat. I put the radio back to see if, hopefully, Romeo was off. Yet he wasn't. They can't stop talking about him, can't they?

"Ahora tenemos aqui the one and only Romeo Santos! How you been doing man? How's the life of "The king of Bachata?" Alex asked him. Oh this should be good.

"Alex brother everything's been great! I have to say 2011 is a great year for me. I'm really blessed to have such of an opportunity to become so famous so quickly. I never imagined myself like this. Ever since Aventura broke up, I never thought I would recover from that. But look where it has taken me! The life right now, is gustoso, haha! But nah, I'm really happy about the life I live now and, I don't regret anything." Wow, smart one. Gotta give him some props for that answer.

"That's great to hear! But if you don't mind me asking, what ever happened to Aventura?"

Oh this should be good.

(I was gonna end it here but, nah)

"Well, I'll be honest with you. And I've always kept it on the low. But we were having some issues here and there. There was also something that we would argue about, and we would argue over the simplest little things. And we just decided to go our separate ways, I guess." He sounded kinda, type depressed. Like he didn't want it to happen. "I mean, I miss being with them on stage, having fun with the boys, but I'm also proud of where they've come to. Henry is making a new album on his own, and Lenny and Max are in a duo group named Vena! So we all ended up doing what we wanted. But I'll let you guys in on one thing."

"What's that?"

"Aventura, will come back together, in 2014. Just look out, and you'll see."

"QUE? Wow Romeo that's amazing! Do you know where you guys are gonna preform? I wanna get ready!" Alex sounded so happy, can't say the same thou. Ha.

"I still don't know where yet, but I know that in 3 years, it'll happen."

"Bueno Romeo, gracias por venir all X 96.3 it was amazing to talk with you for a bit."

"Thank you for inviting me! And trust me, I'll keep you and all my romeistas informed!" And with that some denbow song started to play.