Ciego De Amor

Tony's POV

"Mijo quiere comer un poco mas de arroz?" My mom asked me from the kitchen. I just ate a plate full and she still offering me food.... Typical Dominican mother.

"Hell nah ma, estoy halto! You stuffed me odee!" I shouted back. I got up from the table and sat down on the couch, well laid down actually. I felt like such a fat ass eating a plate of pernil with rice and habichuelas.

"Anthony que te pasa?! Parate de alli!" Ma came in yelling at me, damn.

"Ay ma this is your fault! Gave me todo ese comida and still offering me more!"

"You're a famous singer! No te puede ves flaco! Look at Marc Anthony, ese viejito looks too skinny for his age!" My mom got the jokes!

"Haha yeah okay ma. Can I ask you something thou?"

"So claro mijo que paso?"

"Do you know a girl who has dark dirty blonde hair, brunette I would say, about 5'7 maybe?"

"Ohh tu hablas de Adriana! That is such a sweet girl! I know you would like her!"

"SWEET GIRL? Ma you got the wrong girl! We bumped into each other and I'm expecting her to get happy or anxious because it was me, ay dios mio....she got all pissed saying how she doesn't like me, she thinks I'm conceited....miraa ma, I will NEVER like her! Her first time meeting me was not all sweet as you thought."

"Que?? Well, you never know. Tu sabes como soy.... You'll guys end up, somehow." My mom got up from the couch and walked to her room. It's true thou, I'm not gonna lie. My mom is type scaring at times because she knows what'll happen in the future, and she knows about the past, somehow. It's a blessing and a curse ever since I was little. She would know all the bad things I would do without a little mark being left behind. And I knew I should've listened to her too. Because when I was with Fran, she would always tell me, 'break up with her, she isn't good for you' but I never seemed to believe her. I was blinded by love...

*FLASHBACK*

"Baby come on we're leaving." I told Francelys. I just got out of an argument with my mother over Fran! She kept telling me to break up with her because she isn't "good news"! Really ma? She's the best thing that ever happened to me, and I know she's the one. She's even pregnant with MY child.

"Mijo cuando tu vuelvas depues que este CUERA te rompas el corazon don't say I didn't tell you so! Vete de aqui con la maldita chapiadora de aqui que no the quiero ve!"

"Hell yeah I'm leaving and don't you ever, EVER say that about my wife she is one of the most important things in my life AND the baby she's holding! That's MY baby! I came to tell you the news but you were too busy talking shit about her!"

"SHE'S PREGNANT?!?! ANTHONY SANTOS YOU ARE 17 YEARS OLD AND YOU ARE BECOMING A FATHER? GET OUT OF HERE AHORA MISMO!" She yelled at me with tears in her eyes. I stormed out of the house and met Francelys in the car.

"Mi amor are you okay?" She asked in her sweet, angelic voice.

*sighs*"Yeah, I guess. I told her about the baby thing and she flipped."

"Tony I don't want to be the reason you stop seeing her mom, I know how much she means to you."

"I know baby girl, but you have no culpa in this. She is the one who is wrong for doing the most. Don't worry." She intertwined our hands together and I kissed her hand. "I love you baby."

"I love you Anthony, te quiero." And she leaned in to kiss my lips. I am never letting her get away...

*ENDOFFLASHBACK*

I feel so stupid for not listening to my mom that day. I felt like I was too young to have Alex after she told me that. I got up and grabbed my jacket to leave.

"Mami ya me voy! I'll come back next weekend! And tell Laura that I miss her!" I yelled from the room.

"Ta bien take care mijo!"

"You too ma!" And with that I was out the door. I went to my car and turn on the radio, yes Propuesta Indecente by yours truly. I sang along to the song as I went home and finally arrived. Before I could get out of the car I went on my phone for a while and checked up on social media. I had a few messages here and there fr my sister, and Lenny too! But there was one message that made me hold my breath....

Francelys.

That's when everything changed. I first started to think, 'why did she text me? And call me?!' I went into her contact and saw what she texted:

"Anthony I'm sorry for what happened that night. But I didn't like the fact that you LEFT ME! You'll regret ever making that desicion!"

Wtf?!? I swear she is full of surprises. Then I went into Lenny's messages:

"Bro be careful! Fran is going crazy! And this time I mean it!"

Okay this is going out of hand! What is going on?! First the messages from Lenny and Fran, and now I have to be careful. Papa dios please take care of me. I got out of the car and went inside. As I locked the door to the house from the inside I heard crying. That's weird, I live ALONE. K went upstairs and the crying got louder and stronger. But it sound like it came from a boy!? As I kept hearing it, I found one of the rooms were the crying was coming from.

Oh my god.

Alex was in the middle of the room, with a fresh red printed smack on his face.