Chapter 26

Camilas pov

Lauren and I were cuddled up downstairs with her family and stormy, he was playing on the floor with his toys happily as we watch a few shows.

"It's raining pretty hard out side" Chris said, we all look and I pout

"Hey, stop pouting" Lauren said tapping my lips, I giggle biting her finger softly, she giggles kissing my cheek a few times.

"Give me my finger back!" She said, I do and giggle

I've been half in and half out of my head space all day, I'm young enough to be clingy and needy to Lauren, but not young enough to not want to make out and play with toys, I'm still a teen but-I don't know it's hard to explain.

"Kiss me" I whisper, she smiles kissing me I kiss her back and when we pull back I lean into Lauren some more.

As we were watching tv a loud crack of thunder happened, I jump and stormy runs under the couch.

"Stormy!" I call, I get out of Lauren's grip and lean down and try to get him out carefully, another crack of thunder struck and I scream covering my ears.

"Camz" Lauren said, she comes off the couch and wraps her arms around me

"It's okay" she said, another happened I jump and whimper cowering into her, she rubs my sides and sighed.

"Get in the couch, I'll get stormy" she said, I nod and get on the couch, she got stormy and held him in her hands trying to clam him down. She passed him to me and I hold him like a baby and rub his belly, Lauren looks at me weird but raised an eyebrow seeing it actually calmed him down.

I lean into Lauren and she wraps her arms around me, I watch as stormy puts his paw in his mouth and smile.

"Lolo! Look he doing it again!" I say, she looks and giggles, I smile and she holds me closer

"I love you" she said, I smile

"I love you too" I say, she goes to kiss me but I look back at stormy, I hear the other laugh and I look at Lauren too see her with a shocked and kind of pissed out face.

"What?" I ask, she kisses me

"Never! swerve one of my kisses" she said, I giggle

"Sorry" I mumble, she rolls her eyes holding tighter

The thunderstorm carried on making me slip more and more, soon I'm upstairs with Lauren as she's putting a diaper on me.

"Come on baby! Let mama up you in your onesie!" She said, I giggle and she puts me in my dragon onesie.

"Awh! Look at my little baby!" She said, I smile and she leans down kissing my cheek and rubbing my sides.

"Do you want a bottle?" She asked, I nod and she picks me up and placed a paci in my mouth, I smile suckling and she takes me downstairs.

She holds me as she makes my bottle, as she was I would play with her hair. When the bottle was done she takes me to the living room, she sits down and placed me in her lap, I lean into her and she replaced my paci with the bottle.

As I was drinking I look at the tv, I cuddle Lauren some more. As I was drinking and watching tv, I feel my eyes grow heavy, I yawn making some milk run down my chin, I feel Lauren whip it away and she rubs my back making me feel even more sleepy and I soon fall asleep.

I wake up in bed with camilas head on my chest and arms around me, I see her asleep and sigh I look to see stormy in his bed asleep.

I whine and wiggle feeling my diaper is wet, I push Lauren softly.

"Mama! Mama!" I say, she didn't wake up I whine

"Mama! Mama!" I say again louder this time

"What's wrong Mija" I hear, I look to see Clara at the door

"Went wee" I say, she nods walking over waking Lauren up

"What" she groans

"Camila need to be changed" Clara said, Lauren nods and her mom leaves after I smiled at her as a thank you, Lauren gets up and changed me she lays back down and I watch her eyes close.

"Mama" I say, she sighed

"Yes Camz" she mumbled

"Mama wa wrong?" I ask, she shook her head

"Just tired baby" she said, I nod and climb on her back she sighed until I started to softly rub her back like she does to me, she giggles and looks at me.

"Go sleep mama" I say, she smiles

"I love you baby" she said, I smile

"I love you too mama" I say, I lay on her and cuddle her she pulls me to her side laying her head on my chest.

"Night camzi" she said, I play with her hair

"Night mama" I say, she kisses my clothed shoulder and falls asleep, it's take me a whole but I soon fall asleep from boredom.