Chapter 20

Camilas pov

I'm in little space and Lauren was getting me ready, she placed my shoes on me and I giggle as she kisses my nose.

"Good girl!" She said, I smile wide as I was deep in my head space

"Come on! Let's go shopping for you!" She said, I reach for her and she lifts me into her arms, I wrap myself around her.

She walks downstairs and grabs the car keys, she says bye to everyone and drives me to the little store. She had a back pack over one shoulder as she carried me, I rest my head on her shoulder and she grabs a basket.

"Okay, what do we want?" She asked me, I just look at her

"Diapers and pull ups?" She asked, I nod and she goes and gets them, she also gets some stuff to prevent a rash.

"Baby, What do you want?" She asked, I look around

"Toys?" I ask, she giggles

"We'll get something if you're good" I nod, i think

"Bedtime" I say, she frowns

"Bedtime? Clothes?" She asked, I nod she smiles walking there

"What do you want?" She asked, I reach for them so she goes to place me down, I whine so she just walked closer. I get a dragon onesie, a unicorn onesie and a koala onesie.

"Okay baby" she said, I smile and she puts them in the basket

"Any other ones?" She asked, i shook my head

"Alright" she said, she walks around as I look around as she did, she walks into the kitchen isle and I look at all the things.

"Mama" I say, she nods

"All!" I say, she giggles

"You want all of it?" She asked, I nod

"No baby, but we can get some" I nod and she starts to grab things

We finish shopping getting a lot more others things, a guy helps Lauren put the things in the car, she thanks him and gets me in.

She drives home and unpacks everything as I stay in the living room with her mom and dad, Chris and Taylor were out with their friends.

Lauren comes back and I see the diapers in her hand

"On?" I ask, she nods and takes me upstairs

She lays me down on the bed and puts a diaper on me, she then puts my koala onesie on me.

"You're so cute!" She said, I smile giggling

"I love you mama" I say, she smiles wide

"I love you too Camz" she said, I smile and slip out of my head space for a second just to kiss her lips, but I quickly slip back.

"Mama! Play?" I ask, she nods picking me and taking me downstairs

Lauren plays with me for a while until it was dinner time, Lauren placed me on a chair next to her when dinner was done.

"Can my baby girl eat on her own?" She asked, i shook my head, she giggles and nods

"Okay, mama will feed you" she said, she picks up my fork and feeds me, I smile eating and she feeds herself too.

When we have eaten we go watch a movie, I was cuddling mama, I yawn and slip my thumb into my mouth suckling, Lauren didn't notice for a while but when she did she pulls my thumb out and replaced it with my paci.

"Bed" I say to Lauren, she nods picking me up carrying me to bed, she lays me down and rubs my sides.

"Did baby go wee?" She asked feeling my diaper, I nod and she undoes my onesie and changed me, I wriggle away as she tired to put my onesie back on.

"Baby come on" she said, I whine

"Do you want to sleep naked?" She sighed, I nod

"Okay, only tonight thought!" I smile behind my paci and lay down, she does as well cuddling me placing my yellow blanket over me as well as the other one.

I cuddle my teddies and Lauren, I fall asleep after a while of just cuddling and her playing with my hair.