Chapter 11: The Talon

At the moment, Lincoln was on the Batcomputer, looking into what he could find on the demon symbol he saw. He knew it was familiar too him, he had a hunch. There was only one group in the entire world who used those kinds of symbol. He just had to confirm it. But Alfred, Lynn, Lucy and Lisa thought that he might've been over working himself, seeing how he's been up for several hours straight, without a break, or even a drink of coffee...

Lynn:"Uh...Lincoln?"

Alfred:"Forget about it, Miss Lynn. He's in too deep at the moment."

Lisa:"Though, it's unhealthy for anybody to be up at the time, starring deep into a computer screen."

Alfred:"And that up the question as to why you three are still up at this hour?"

Lucy:"Because we wish to help."

Lynn:"You just discovered this place. All you probably want to do is to gawk at all the cool stuff Lincoln's got."

Lucy:"That is very offensive of you."

Alfred:"I've heard enough. You three, upstairs, this instance."

Lynn:"Aw, come on, Al!"

Alfred:"I mean it."

With that, they all headed for a goodnight sleep. They hoped that Lincoln may be back to his old self by the next day. And, they were right, he seemed to be doing okay as he was heading off to work the next morning...

Lincoln:"Okay, you girls. Be good, stay safe and try not destroy the house while I'm gone."

Lori:"No problem."

Leni:"You can count on us, Lincoln!"

Luna:"You got it, bro."

Luan:"Easy as pie."

Lynn:"Done and done."

Lucy:"No worries."

Lana:"Leave it to us!"

Lola:"Not a problem at all, Lincoln."

Lisa:"Understandable, Eldest Sibling."

Lola:"(babbles agreeably)"

Lincoln:"Good."

Lynn Sr.:"Lincoln, I'm gonna run down to the store. Do you need anything?"

Lincoln:"Oh, I don't really know. I..kinda half everything."

Lynn Sr.:"Heh. Alright, I'll see later, kiddo."

Lincoln:"Later."

Lynn:"Welp, I'm gonna go and check out the town. See if there's anybody cool to hang out with."

Lori:"I don't know if that's a good idea, Lynn. We've literally taken a look at what most people are like in this city?"

Luna:"You mean crooks?"

Lola:"Spoiled?"

Lana:"Smelly?"

Lori:"Well, that. But the fact that we were all over the news not too long ago may cause problems."

Lola:"What's wrong with that?"

Lisa:"Well, people might not take it too kindly when they see Lincoln Wayne's family around the city. Lincoln once told me that not many people really do like him."

Lynn:"Yeah, he did say that."

Lori:"Wait, when did you guys that?"

Lynn/Lisa:"Uuuuuhhh..."

Lucy:"A few nights ago. He told me as well."

Lori:"Oh. Okay."

Lynn:"(whispers) Thanks for the save."