Chapter 10: The Enigma

Lucy:"Can you show me the cave?"

Lynn:"No."

Lucy:"How about your costume?"

Lynn:"No."

Lucy:"Or a weapon?"

Lynn:"No."

Lucy:"Can't you show me anything?"

Lynn:"Not really."

Lucy:"Oh, come on."

Lynn:"Give it a rest, Lucy."

Ever since she found out about Lincoln and Lynn's secret, Lucy hasn't stopped bugging her sister with questions, all of which Lynn had rejected answering. Lynn considered herself lucky that Lincoln hasn't found out that Lucy found out, otherwise, she could kiss being Robin goodbye. And she's only been Robin for a few weeks, she can't afford to lose such a privilege. She's got to find a way to keep Lincoln from finding out and to make sure Lucy doesn't discover anything else. Both of which were easier said than done. Since her brother was at work today, Lynn only had to worry about keep Lucy from finding out any secrets, such as-

Lucy:"...Found it."

...Secret entrances to the Batcave...

Lynn:"No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! NO!"

Rushing towards the Study, Lynn sees Lucy opening up the Clock Entrance and stops her in the nick of time...

Lynn:"What do you think you're doing?!"

Lucy:"I just wanted to see."

Lynn:"That's a combination lock, Lucy. One wrong move and you might have a gazillion volts of electricity coursing through your body."

Lucy:"...I'm sorry. I let my curiosity get the better of me."

Lynn:"Lucy, take it from me, being in the cave and being with Batman, it gets old real quick."

Lucy:"Maybe for someone like you, but this is a chance for me to connect with my older brother. I finally realize why he hasn't been around as much as I feel like he should have. And I now realize the tole of what the death of his adoptive parents took on him. I want to be there for him."

Lynn:"Lucy..."

Lucy:"If that means having to part of his other life, I'm willing to except that burden as well."

Lynn:"Lincoln wouldn't have wanted you to be part of it, Lucy. Trust me, he didn't want it for me either, but I forced my way into it. This is his way of protecting you, protecting all of us."

Lucy:"But he shouldn't have to deal with all of this alone. If he's gonna protect us, than we're gonna protect him."

Never did she think that Lucy would be so generous and caring instead of being gothic and creepy. She does really to care for Lincoln, just as much as Lynn does. And if it wasn't for Lucy, they wouldn't have managed to find Lincoln, having discovered his baby book and lead them to re-discovering his existence. With all that, Lynn supposed that she does deserve at least a glimpse of the place. With that, Lynn sighed and began opening up the entrance for her...

Lynn:"Alright. Now, we just need to make sure it looks like you never stepped foot in it. So, please be-"

She then noticed that Lucy already walked in ahead of her...

Lynn:"...Careful. Oh, boy."

Meanwhile, at Wayne Enterprises, things seemed to have been going awry as the network seemed to be locked out for everybody. From the looks of it, someone seem to have hacked into the system, and the only source seems to a green question mark showing up on every computer screen...