Chapter 2: The Family

Across Gotham, driving in a deathtrap of a van, a family of 12 happen to be heading over to meet their long lost son and brother, Lincoln. They believe him to be the famous billionaire, Lincoln Wayne, having saw a picture of him on both magazines and on the news. The reason why they believe it's him is because of the white hair Lincoln has, as their son also had white hair. If Lincoln Wayne was really their Lincoln, they're going to find out soon enough.

To introduce the family, they were the Louds from Royal Woods, Michigan. There was Lynn Loud Sr., Owner and proprietor of a restaurant in Royal Woods called "Lynn's Table", Rita Loud, Wife to Lynn Sr., and a dental assistant, yet, inspired novelist. As for their 10 daughters, there was their oldest, Lori, who wasn't too fond of meeting Lincoln, having felt abandoned by him for ten years. Leni, second oldest, small-minded and innocent, yet sweet and a heck of a fashionista. Luna, their third oldest, punk tomboy and rocking music lover. Luan, their forth oldest, lover of pranks and jokes, although in Gotham, that's a big no-no. Lynn, the fifth oldest, another tomboy and hotheaded athlete. Now for the younger ones, there was Lucy, the fifth youngest, a cynic, gothic type with a love for poetry and has been wanting to visit Gotham for a while; it was of great interest to her that she did some research on it. Lana, fourth youngest, another tomboy, having a love for getting muddy and is even a bit of a handyman, well, girl. Lola, Lana's twin and polar opposite, being a pageant queen, is annoyed by Lana's love for mud and has a short fuse sometimes. Lisa, the second youngest, being a kid prodigy with a brilliant mind and love for science, and tries not show too much human emotion most of the time. And last but least, Lily, the very youngest out of the Louds, being just a baby, but is sometimes smart enough to follow a conversation.

Quite the big family, huh? And a family like this is bound to cause a little chaos every once in a while, so it's hard for Lynn and Rita to keep them in place. Luckily, Lori takes the role of responsibility, even if her other siblings are frightened by her strict behavior. But she does it for good reason, all so that they don't wind up tearing each other apart or the house they lived in. Someone had to be the responsible one, since she felt there was no one to help her out. Lori seemed to be the only one who wasn't too thrilled about seeing Lincoln, while the others were kind of excited for it. The young wanted to see him more than anything, having hope of moving into that mansion of his, the older ones wanted to get some answers out of him, while still wanted to him like the others. And the thought of living the good life of being rich didn't sound too bad, even if it meant living in a city that's famous for it's ridiculously high crime rate. But, they put that thought aside for now, as they continued down the road...

Lynn Sr.:"So, this is Gotham, huh? Hard to believe our boy grew up in a place like this."

Rita:"Doesn't...seem that bad of a place. At least we were given directions."

Leni:"Yeah, besides, we're finally gonna see Lincoln after all this time! I just can't wait! How about you, Lori?"

Lori:"...Meh."

Luna:"Aw, dude, don't be like that. There's a chance that we might get to live in that mansion of his! Doesn't that sound awesome?"

Lori:"...Not gonna lie. It kinda does. But right now, I mostly just want answers out of him."

Luna:"And I feel you, sis. Believe me. But right now, we all kinda just want to see him more than anything."

Luan:"I hope he has a good sense of humor! It would be a step up from only dad laughing at my jokes."

Lynn:"I wouldn't think so, Luan. In a city like this, nothing seems funny. I hope we do get to live with him...then I can do some awesome parkour around that mansion of his!"

Rita:"You are not going to be do that, Lynn. If he does invites to live with him, you are going to treat his house with respect!"

Lynn:"Alright, alright. It was just a thought. No need to get mad."