Chapter 21: The Mask

Wayne Manor was under siege. The once glorious mansion was now taken by the lackeys of Black Mask, we took it upon themselves to have little fun with the mansion and its priceless works of art. Aside from the henchman that continued to search for the rest of Lincoln's Wayne's family, there was no one else around inside. However, those who escaped ahead of time, Lynn, Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa and Lily, secured themselves in the Batcave, which was thankfully still un-discovered. Alfred Pennyworth, on the other hand, was left unconscious with a bloody gnash on his head.

Thug:"Gotta admit, that old man put up more of a fight than I was expecting."

Thug 2:"Yeah. Even managed to swipe a gun. Can you believe that?"

Thug 3:"Just make sure he's stays out cold. We don't need anymore surprises."

Thug:"The boss said there were twelve of them. We only got 4."

Thug 3:"Boss said that pyromaniac, Firefly, is taking care of two of them back in town. The rest of those brats have to be here somewhere."

Thug 2:"They're just kids. Nothing we can handle. Best part is we don't have to worry about the bat showing up."

That thug just jinxed his entire crew. As not too far from the mansion, traveling at high speed was the Batmobile, with the Dark Knight himself and two other passengers, Luna and Luan, inside. Batman was ticked, haven't said a word since they made their way back. Not only were they messing with his home, they were messing with his family. This was personal...

Luna:"So...what's the plan, bro?"

Batman:"The plan is that you stay put while I clean up the house."

Luan:"Come on! We want to help!"

Batman:"I've had ENOUGH HELP!"

That part got Luna and Luan to shut up. They knew talking back to Batman was a bad idea...

Batman:"...Where we're going, you two will be safe. Leave me to do my job, girls."

Luna:"...Okay, bro."

Luan:"Message received."

Appreciating that, Batman continue to drive into entrance to the Batcave. When they got out, Luna and Luan couldn't they believe what they were seeing. And Lynn couldn't believe that the secret was out again...

Lynn:"You brought them inside?! Dude, they'll see all our stuff!"

Batman:"Save it, Lynn. Now's not the time."

Luan:"You guys were in on this!"

Luna:"I feel offended! You trust them to help you, but not us!"

Batman:"ENOUGH."

That got everyone to shut up...again."

Batman:"Now...time to take out the trash."

Lisa:"Best of luck, brother. It appears you'll find most of the goons in the halls and the library."

Batman:"Got it."

Lisa:"And one more thing...they had taken our parental units and second and third elder siblings.

And with that, Batman headed up the stairs without another word, leaving his siblings in the cave. Luna and Luan, being the newest ones to find out their brother's secret, were curious as to what Lincoln has in here...

Luan:"So...what should we play with first?"

Everyone else:"NOTHING!"

Lynn:"Nothing in here is a toy! Get that through your head!"