Chapter 50: Cooking Dinner

//Few more updates and you would wait again.

Thank you so much for the support

Again if their are any grammatical errors please feel free to point them out so that I will fix them immediately. Thank you so much//

^_^

_______________________

Kian's POV

"I heard shouting is everything okay there?" I ask again while I was near the door while waiting for them and I was leaning on the door trying to listen to what is happening inside making me sigh.

"Are they making traps for me? so typical for them—guess that I will always be on guard because you never know what might happen or what might life throws at you" I mumble while praying that I will get this done still unharmed knowing that they will do some pranks or anything.

"Wait—" I suddenly realize that I was the only one here outside and they are all inside making me smile.

"I guess that I will just excuse myself since they made me wait here and I got no people to drag me in case that I will escape them" I mumble while smiling in delight.

"I already said my thanks and that is enough. I helped them with their groceries and that is enough. I helped them carry it to their room and that is enough. I guess it wouldn't hurt if I will go home now" I said innocently while started walking towards the elevator.

I skipped while getting close to the elevator while humming in joy.

"I better do this fast or else they would realize what they have done—but what if they will come at me at school—" I thought while thinking of embarrassing things that they are going to do to me.

"Nah—I will just deal with them there at least that I am not alone with them just like what is happening today. I was lucky enough that they didn't do anything wrong when we were in the car" I said while sighing before I suddenly stand in front of the elevator and press the button then wait for it to open.

I saw that the elevator is now going down and probably a few seconds and the elevator will open making me tap my foot and wait patiently.

I then heard the door lock suddenly twitch making me immediately pull away from the elevator and I suddenly got alerted and panicked while I pressed the button a number of times hoping that the elevator would open faster.

"Shit open faster" I cursed while looking at the door and then I paled when I saw that the door opened first and I saw that Ivan was the one who opened it and he suddenly realize that I was not there and then he panicked and immediately look at my direction and caught me waiting at the elevator.

"FUCK" I cursed while still pressing the elevator and I sighed when it opened making me didn't waste any second and entered the elevator door immediately and thank goodness that no one is inside it.

I then nervously pressed the ground button while watching if Ivan was already in front of me and I smiled when I saw no one was there not even Owen or Eric making me sigh in relief while the door closed but suddenly all my hopes crashed down when I saw someone slipped through the elevator door and entered it like it was nothing.

I was shocked when I saw him looking at me as the elevator went down.

"Think that you could outsmart me" I hear him say and I just gulped in nervousness when I saw him come close to me.

"GET BACK" I shouted in panic while pushing him away from me as I cover myself in defense against him.

"Trying to escape are we" he said and still he was getting close to me.